Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO

They were how old? They did WHAT?

WHAT THE HELL? Didn't anyone teach these freaking kids how to kidnap the right way?

http://www.newsok.com/article/3077182/

ENID A plot uncovered by police involving two girls may give new meaning to the word "kidnapping.
    Police said the sisters, ages 10 and 12, sneaked into a neighbor's home under the cover of darkness about 5:30 a.m. Thursday and took the homeowner's 1-year-old son.

The girls took diapers, a stroller and other baby supplies from the home and left a ransom note threatening, "if you want to see your son again then you won't call police and report him missing and you will leave $200,000 on the sofa tonight and we will return your son back safe, police said.

The note was signed, "the kidnappers.

The plot didn't progress very far, however.

12-year-old alerts mom
    Police said the suspects' mother saw the baby in her house and immediately recognized him as 21-month-old Brandon Wells, the son of her neighbor, Sheila Wells.
    While the girls' mother tried to find Sheila Wells' telephone number, her 12-year-old daughter returned to the scene of the crime, Capt. Dean Grassino said.

The older girl knocked on the door and told Wells her younger sister was responsible for the kidnapping, police said. Wells immediately retrieved her son from the home.

The ordeal was over in less than an hour, according to the girls' description of events, Grassino said.

The girls were taken into custody at a community intervention center and were scheduled to appear before a judge Thursday afternoon. Police suspect both girls were involved in the kidnapping, but it remains unclear which of them may have organized or carried out the plot, Grassino said.

Grassino said the boy's mother was asleep when her son was taken, and wasn't aware he was missing until the knock on the door about 6 a.m.

"I've been doing this 18 years, and this is the first time I know of when a 10- and a 12-year-old kidnapped a 1-year-old, Grassino said.

"It definitely ranks up there with the unusual crimes.

Odd behavior
    Brandon's grandmother, Kathy Wells, was equally confused.
    "I never could dream of a kid doing that, Wells said.

Wells said the younger suspect showed some odd behavior before the kidnapping, including telling Sheila Wells' older children they were adopted or belonged to different parents.

The girl also said she wanted to become Brandon's new mother, police said.

The girl attended school with several of Wells' other children, and they used to be playmates until the girl was banned from Wells' home, Kathy Wells said.

Wells said the incident was unnerving.

"She called me at work, and I thought she was having a nervous breakdown, the elder Wells said of Brandon's mother, who is expecting twins this month.

"I was afraid something had happened with the babies.

Daniel Wells, the boy's father, said his son seems to have made it through the ordeal unscathed and is acting as if nothing happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    I had to read that twice because I was sure that I'd misread it. 10 and 12??? I'm so glad that the baby wasn't hurt.

Thread Information