Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Two Singing Twins...like the Olson Twins except they're racist...

Two brainwashed twins who sing of racism....wow!

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1518.html

MisterK is offline Monkey Man
    I saw their lawyer on O'Reilly factor. He was pretty amusing.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. -
    Theodore Roosevelt

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Too bad the parents don't get on TV so we can see who's responsible for these ruined lives.

MountainCop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian
    Too bad the parents don't get on TV so we can see who's responsible for these ruined lives.
    Yeah, sounds like they're too 'chickenshit' to own up to indoctrinating their kids with this jackass philosophy.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    That's one of the most disturbing things I've EVER heard about.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

MountainCop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic
    That's one of the most disturbing things I've EVER heard about.
    Yeah, I finally got home so I could get to the link. I watched about 45 seconds of it and realized it wasn't worth the time or energy.

Cheech Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterK
    I saw their lawyer on O'Reilly factor. He was pretty amusing.
    I saw this too. This chicks need to be backhanded, and the lawyer needs to get slapped in the mouth. He made no sense.

kdm0409 is offline ^ Female Deputy
    I waited until I got home to watch this video...and that just makes me sick...they are f'ed up!!!
    It is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.
    ______________________________ __________
    An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
    ______________________________ __________
    In vino veritas!

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    I saw the report on TV a few weeks ago - Besides all that, they sing like crap.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Signal_W Guest
    When I saw David Duke it brought back old memories When my wife and I were newlyweds my first assignment after Basic Training was Ft Polk, LA. We were stationed there when David Duke ran for Governor, it wasnt a pretty site.
    Last edited by Signal_W; 01-27-06 at 12:58 PM.

Retdetsgt is offline How did I get here!
    Verified LEO
    David Duke is sort of an aberration to the movement, he's fairly intelligent. My experience working hate crimes my last three years was that most of the white supremacists are dumb as rocks. Almost always losers in life who need to blame everyone else for their screwed up lives. Fortunately, it made cases pretty easy to solve because few were smart enough to keep their mouths shut.

That shit makes me sick. I grew up in the segragated south complete with whites only restrooms and drinking fountains. I never went to school with a black kid until I was in college. When I was stationed in Georgia in the mid 60's, my best friend was a black kid from Harlem. Even then we couldn't do anything off post together even though the civil rights act of 1964 had just been signed. The army told us not to make waves and it took a while for the rednecks to figure out they lost. Thinking about some of that still makes me smile, only in the army could a NY black kid and a white kid from the Texas cotton fields become good friends.
    When I used to be somebody (I'm center top)

"A burning desire for social justice is never a substitute for knowing what you're talking about". -Thomas Sowell-

MisterK is offline Monkey Man
    This video freaked my German girlfriend out bigtime.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. -
    Theodore Roosevelt

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

lesta311 is offline Evil is my business.......
    I have seen a lot about these girls as of late. I see a big problem on the horizon as that kind of thought is being presented in a youth pop culture format. I think the idea is to present something like that very innocently and then let the underlying message sink in. Things like this start so passively that by the time you recognize the damage it has done, It's bigger than most people can handle.

Signal_W Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Retdetsgt
    Thinking about some of that still makes me smile, only in the army could a NY black kid and a white kid from the Texas cotton fields become good friends.
    Thats one thing I miss about the military, when we had get togethers in base housing you had any and every racial group there. And of course mixtures of those races

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Signal_W
    my first assignment after Basic Training was Ft Polk, LA.
    Small world - I was growing up in Jonesville (around Alexandria) in the late 1950's. Actually we moved to Alexandria when I was like in the 2nd grade. When me & a black friend (the son of our babysitter/maid, whom my mother paid a whopping $3 per day) wanted an ice cream cone in Jonesville, he had to stay out of the parking lot, and I had to order for him.

There were signs all around the building that blacks (he didn't call them "blacks" - the N word) on the property would be charged with trespass. The owner would go outside and scream at him if he got too close to that stupid little hamburger stand. His wife wouldn't do that, but he was a butthead

Life was simpler back then though - Even though I was only like 5 years old, my parents thought it was perfectly OK to take a day trip on my bicycle all over town, including in the "colored section" of town, as they called it. No crime at all hardly, and no visible racial tensions that I was aware - But a lot of deeply hidden tension I'm sure. For some reason we just thought people like that butthole at the hamburger stand were annoying - Today I have a much harsher view of people like that.
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 01-27-06 at 08:53 PM.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Thread Information