Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

When your wife cuts off your member, and you get rushed to the hospital, don't forget to bring your member with you

A young Thai man lost his penis to his knife-wielding wife and then forgot to bring his severed member with him to hospital, fatefully delaying a reattachment operation, news reports said on Monday. Sornlam Yotbanya (24) had a heated argument with his wife, Rungnapha Pongalee (32), on Sunday night about his mistress. He went to bed and was rudely awoken hours later when his wife sliced off his member, reported ITV. In Sornlam's haste to get to Bangramrung hospital in Chonburi, 60km south-east of Bangkok, he left his penis behind in his bedroom. Bangramrung hospital dispatched a nurse to retrieve the severed member for a reattachment operation. Although the nurse packed the penis in ice, too many of the cells had died by the time it was delivered to hospital, killing all hopes of a revival. Thai hospitals, especially Bangkok's Police hospital, have achieved some fame for their high success rate with penis reattachment operations, providing they are carried out swiftly with all the parts in place. --

Cheech Guest
    Again. Anything with penises.

But on a side note, that would suck

Elle is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Thai hospitals, especially Bangkok's Police hospital, have achieved some fame for their high success rate with penis reattachment operations, providing they are carried out swiftly with all the parts in place. --
    I'm assuming they do these operations quite often?

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Lorena Bobbitt strikes again. Yeouch!!!

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Sapper_132 is offline Master Turd Cutter
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    thats why I avoid this and make her sleep in the guest room. ( I lock my door) if she sticks around she's worth it if not I find a new one.... LOL
    Just because your sign off after you're shift is done, doesn't mean that it's over and put blinders on. You're a cop 24/7 wether you like it or not. If thats something you can't handle, you should find a new line of work!

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    No way my wife could do that to me, she would have to find it first, then give up.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Ianl6 is offline Dreamboy First Class
    The latest news on that case says the man has now had to be renamed...SQUAT...
    Public conscience message board
    post on a board with a heart.

http://dreamboyuk52.proboards60.com/index.cgi

smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle View Post
    I'm assuming they do these operations quite often?
    You read my mind. They make it sound like it happens everyother day.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    It is actually fairly common. At least the wife didn't go through with the entire custom by tying it to the string on a balloon and setting it saill. Not that it did this guy any good.

LawnMM is offline Oppressor of Crackheads
    I love how thats just no big thing. Wife cut off the dude's dick, meh, happened before, nobody pays any mind.

If some dude came home and found his wife blowing some other fool and he cut her tits off they would be stringing him up in the town square by his testicles. He's a sociopath! He hates women! Give him the death penalty for torturing that poor woman and disfiguring her for life!

Jesus I love how one sided the world is.

pc830cop is offline Just another squirrel looking for a NUT
    Verified LEO
    Thailand is nearby. They do alot of transgender (male to female) operations. Wouldn't they have a few laying around.

Searching for Evil and the Perfect donut (Love that book)

"It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"
    -Batman Begins

There are gains for all our losses
    There are balms for all our pain
    But, when youth, the dream, departs
    It takes something from our hearts
    And it never comes again

"Captain, it is I Ensign Pulver. I just threw your damn palm tree overboard. Now, what's all this crap about no movie tonight?" -Ens Pulver in Mister Roberts

The man who will go where his colors go, without asking who will fight a phantom foe in the jungle and mountain range, without counting, and who will suffer and die in the midst of incredible hardship, without complaint, is still what he has always been, from Imperial Rome to sceptered Britain to democratic America. He is the stuff of which legions are made. ...His pride is in his colors and his regiment, his training hard and thorough and coldly realistic, to fit him for what he must face...and his obedience is to his orders. He has been called United State Marine.
    T.R. Fehrenbach, This Kind of War

Coloradocop is offline It's the PoPo
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnMM View Post
    I love how thats just no big thing. Wife cut off the dude's dick, meh, happened before, nobody pays any mind.

If some dude came home and found his wife blowing some other fool and he cut her tits off they would be stringing him up in the town square by his testicles. He's a sociopath! He hates women! Give him the death penalty for torturing that poor woman and disfiguring her for life!

Jesus I love how one sided the world is.
    Not that us men are bitter a little, or anything like that

Thread Information