Results 1 to 13 of 13
Thread: CNN's Pedophile story
07-30-07, 08:31 AM #1
CNN's Pedophile story
http://jackmcclellan.com/ This is an "ANTI-Jack McClellan" Website.
Did anyone see the story on CNN this morning?
They profiled the above subject. He's a self admitted pedophile who goes to public parks and takes pics of little girls. Then the ****er posts them on a WEB SITE for other sickos.
He had the gall to be interviewed on camera in a hat & sun glasses.
All the parents in the area now know who he is and call each other if he's seen outside.
He's reportedly not breaking any laws !"The statements and opinions contained in this communication do not necessarily reflect the official position of the Commission regarding these issues."
07-30-07, 08:49 AM #2Cheech Guest
Is this the dickhead in Santa Monica?
07-30-07, 09:26 AM #3
Yeah, I saw it, too. Thanks, Jack, for showing yourself.
Now, I hope he gets "accidentally", shot, run over, stabbed, or choked to death...pedophile pervert!
07-30-07, 09:39 AM #4Public conscience message board
post on a board with a heart.
07-30-07, 10:20 AM #5Corporal
- Join Date
- Rep Power
That is so effin' disgusting!
Some people just need to be taken out back and dealt with... there is no use for him or people like him in society.
07-30-07, 10:53 AM #6
And of course is protected by the ACLU .. Who by the way the head big wig was arrested for child porn on his computer,Doenetwork.org Finding The Lost...When Everyone Else has Given Up
07-30-07, 04:00 PM #7
He would be committing a felony in Louisiana...
§283. Video voyeurism; penalties
A. Video voyeurism is:
(1) The use of any camera, videotape, photo-optical, photo-electric, or any other image recording device for the purpose of observing, viewing, photographing, filming, or videotaping a person where that person has not consented to the observing, viewing, photographing, filming, or videotaping and it is for a lewd or lascivious purpose; or
(2) The transfer of an image obtained by activity described in Paragraph (1) of this Subsection by live or recorded telephone message, electronic mail, the Internet, or a commercial online service.
B.(1) Except as provided in Paragraphs (3) and (4) of this Subsection, whoever commits the crime of video voyeurism shall, upon a first conviction thereof, be fined not more than two thousand dollars or imprisoned, with or without hard labor, for not more than two years, or both.
(2) On a second or subsequent conviction, the offender shall be fined not more than two thousand dollars and imprisoned at hard labor for not less than six months nor more than three years without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence.
(3) Whoever commits the crime of video voyeurism when the observing, viewing, photographing, filming, or videotaping is of any vaginal or anal sexual intercourse, actual or simulated sexual intercourse, masturbation, any portion of the female breast below the top of the areola or of any portion of the pubic hair, anus, cleft of the buttocks, vulva, or genitals shall be fined not more than ten thousand dollars and be imprisoned at hard labor for not less than one year or more than five years, without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence.
(4) Whoever commits the crime of video voyeurism when the observing, viewing, photographing, filming, or videotaping is of any child under the age of seventeen with the intention of arousing or gratifying the sexual desires of the offender shall be fined not more than ten thousand dollars and be imprisoned at hard labor for not less than two years or more than ten years without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence.
C. The provisions of this Section shall not apply to the transference of such images by a telephone company, cable television company, or any of its affiliates, an Internet provider, or commercial online service provider, or to the carrying, broadcasting, or performing of related activities in providing telephone, cable television, Internet, or commercial online services.
D. After the institution of prosecution, access to and the disposition of any material seized as evidence of this offense shall be in accordance with R.S. 46:1845.
E. Any evidence resulting from the commission of video voyeurism shall be contraband.
F. A violation of the provisions of this Section shall be considered a sex offense as defined in R.S. 15:541(14.1). Whoever commits the crime of video voyeurism shall be required to register as a sex offender as provided for in Chapter 3-B of Title 15 of the Louisiana Revised Statutes of 1950.
Acts 1999, No. 1240, §1; Acts 2003, No. 690, §1; Acts 2003, No. 1245, §1.
"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
- Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America
Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
That from the nunnery
Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
To war and arms I fly. - Lovelace
The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.
07-30-07, 10:57 PM #8
I say hit him with the door of a fast moving vehicle. But that's just me.Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me
We are who we choose to be.
R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012
07-31-07, 12:09 AM #9
There's a reason this is happening in Seattle and not Georgia.
Down here as soon as a news blurb like that came out, we'd be hauling his carcas off to the morgue and a child's good-ol'-boy father to jail with a smile on his face."If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton
07-31-07, 10:26 AM #10Corporal
- Join Date
- Rep Power
07-31-07, 11:13 AM #11
I hope they get his sick ass!!! They need to put a dress on him and put him in general pop!!!!
07-31-07, 11:47 AM #12
What in the world is he trying to accomplish? He has to know what he is doing is wrong and is only going to upset people. He deserves what is coming to him! Just makes me sick
07-31-07, 11:04 PM #13Corporal
- Join Date
- Rep Power
An emergency injunction was put in place and a order of protection keeping him from places where children gather....
(Not sure of the exact details)
It seems it would be a restraining order in place in the Santa Clarita Valley.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Tony in forum ShenanigansReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-07, 07:07 AM
By Tony in forum ShenanigansReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-07, 01:31 AM
By TXCharlie in forum In the NewsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-19-07, 10:43 AM
By BEB in forum In the NewsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-07, 11:28 AM
By Terminator in forum In the NewsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-06, 07:29 AM