Welcome to the APBWeb.
    kateykakes Guest

Police Find Teen's Room Filled With Guns, Drugs, More

Holy shit! This happened 5 min from where I live! Check out the pics and news feed on the link.

Police Follow Lead To Upper Darby Home

UPPER DARBY, Pa. -- An Upper Darby teenager was arrested Friday on drug charges, but police said that it was his arsenal and the setup of his drug operation that really surprised them.

Upper Darby police got a tip about a suspected drug dealer and went to a home on West Chester Pike. Police found 19-year-old James Jenkins in the bathroom getting ready for school.

Police said that when the searched Jenkins' house they found a cache of weapons -- including three loaded guns -- one pound of marijuana, body armor, a bulletproof vest and a surveillance system.

Officers said Jenkins could have seen police coming with the surveillance system if he had been in his bedroom.

Jenkins told police that they were lucky they found him in the bathroom.

"I truly believe, if we weren't lucky enough to find him in the bathroom, with his surveillance system, it could have been tragic," said Lt. George Rhoades.

Jenkins' parents told police that they did not know what was going on in their son's bedroom.

Police said that all of the attention feeds into his fantasy of a gangster lifestyle. In fact, he had a picture of famous gangsters in his bedroom.

One of the guns -- a loaded .357 Magnum -- was found under Jenkins' pillow.

"This handgun was registered to and belonged to a Thomas Wood," said Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood.

Wood was a leader in the Hells Angels motorcycle gang. He was shot and killed in January of 2005 in South Philadelphia. Police are trying to determine how Jenkins obtained Wood's gun.

"He was ready for war. He's 18-years-old. He's a high school student who portrays himself as a gangster. Well, guess what? He lost," Chitwood said.

Mem
    Mem is offline Banned
    How do you not notice that kind of stuff in persons bedroom? I mean in my day I could hide the cig's from my folks pretty well but all that stuff.......I just find that hard to understand.

kateykakes Guest
    It's obvious his parent(s) didn't pay very much attention to the kid...

Norm357 is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    they found a cache of weapons -- including three loaded guns
    Typical media bullshit. Three guns is hardly an arsenal. Three guns is hardly a start.

Mem
    Mem is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm357
    Typical media bullshit. Three guns is hardly an arsenal. Three guns is hardly a start.
    Well it sounds like alot to me for a teen. (making mental note to stay out of norms bedroom )

Thread Information