Welcome to the APBWeb.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Illiy is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    05-27-07
    Posts
    1,490
    Rep Power
    202216

    Breaking news....

    Sheish... there is so much news tonight they keep saying breaking news...breaking news...breaking news...

    First a bank robbery hostage taken firemen in full body armor move in to render aide to victim... female suspect shot dead

    Second unknown reason neighbor opens fire three killed including gunman.

    Third Woman drives car into Ocean while speeding divers find her body in the ocean...

    Fourth two officers respond to call man strangles Officer unconsious Officers partner shots and kills suspect... Officer recovering...

    Fifth Woman taken into custody after calling the police when she comes home to find her husband stabbed to death, two children strangled...

    Have I said I love LA lately?
    FIGHT ON!


    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

  2. #2
    MonsterMash's Avatar
    MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    Join Date
    05-04-06
    Posts
    1,040
    Rep Power
    3454276
    Just goes to show the country is going to shit. Or has already gone to shit should I say.
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

  3. #3
    cidp24a's Avatar
    cidp24a is offline Master Officer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    12-27-06
    Location
    Small town Mississippi
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    83818
    Breaking news*****
    .....I think somebody may have run a stop sign here today...

    Pretty boring compared to LA
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History"



    "All history becomes subjective; in other words there is properly no history, only biography."

  4. #4
    Illiy is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    05-27-07
    Posts
    1,490
    Rep Power
    202216
    Quote Originally Posted by cidp24a View Post
    Breaking news*****
    .....I think somebody may have run a stop sign here today...

    Pretty boring compared to LA
    Hahaha I needed that after the depressing news cast!
    FIGHT ON!


    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

  5. #5
    k-9max's Avatar
    k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    12-21-06
    Location
    Gods Country
    Posts
    3,427
    Rep Power
    686041
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiy View Post
    Sheish... there is so much news tonight they keep saying breaking news...breaking news...breaking news...

    First a bank robbery hostage taken firemen in full body armor move in to render aide to victim... female suspect shot dead

    Second unknown reason neighbor opens fire three killed including gunman.

    Third Woman drives car into Ocean while speeding divers find her body in the ocean...

    Fourth two officers respond to call man strangles Officer unconsious Officers partner shots and kills suspect... Officer recovering...

    Fifth Woman taken into custody after calling the police when she comes home to find her husband stabbed to death, two children strangled...

    Have I said I love LA lately?
    ------>Breaking News<-------
    Dont you think its time to get the Hell out of LA?
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

    Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

    As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

  6. #6
    keith720's Avatar
    keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,364
    Rep Power
    5488746
    Quote Originally Posted by cidp24a View Post
    Breaking news*****
    .....I think somebody may have run a stop sign here today...

    Pretty boring compared to LA

    My biggest call was a Bat in the doorway of the bowling alley! Talk about boring!
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

    Winston Churchill

  7. #7
    Terminator's Avatar
    Terminator is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    16,064
    Rep Power
    0
    BREAKING NEWS! Mexifornia is a hell hole and I would never live there!

  8. #8
    Illiy is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    05-27-07
    Posts
    1,490
    Rep Power
    202216
    Quote Originally Posted by k-9max View Post
    ------>Breaking News<-------
    Dont you think its time to get the Hell out of LA?
    You know... home is home...

    I live in a beautiful small town where nothing happens...As a matter of fact Money Magazine just rated Claremont the number 5 place to live in the United Statres!

    5. Claremont, Calif.
    Population: 35,900
    Median home price (2006): $643,549
    Average property taxes (2006): $2,834
    Pros: Tight-knit community with topnotch schools
    Cons: Poor air quality, high home prices

    Thirty miles east of Los Angeles, Claremont came into its own in the early 20th century after the founding of Pomona College. Streets were named after prestigious East Coast schools, and residents were encouraged to plant trees.

    Today, Claremont is called the City of Trees and Ph.D.s. The city has won the National Arbor Day Foundation's Tree City USA award for 19 straight years, and Pomona is part of a prestigious consortium known as the Claremont Colleges.

    The downtown is a mix of hip boutiques and old-school businesses. And the historic College Heights Lemon Packing House is now home to the Claremont Art Museum, restaurants, a jazz bar and artists' lofts. And relative to much of California, it's affordable (emphasis on "relative").


    California is and and always will be home
    FIGHT ON!


    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •