Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

82 year old producer, Aaron Spelling being sued for sexual harassement

Famed television producer Aaron Spelling has been hit with a lawsuit claiming he repeatedly placed his hand on the ''groin and genital area'' of a nurse who cared for him, reports TMZ.com.
    In the lawsuit, filed Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Charlene Richards alleges Spelling also grabbed her breasts, exposed himself to her, and masturbated in her presence.
    According to the lawsuit, the 82-year-old producer of Melrose Place, Charlie's Angels, The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Dynasty and other hits solicited oral sex, stuck his tongue in her mouth and bragged ``that he had many actresses who would come into his office and perform oral sex on him.''
    The lawsuit, filed against Spelling and his wife, Candy, alleges sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination and sexual battery.
    Bert Fields, Spelling's lawyer, said Richards' lawsuit is ''totally baseless,'' adding, ``Anyone who knows Aaron knows that he would not, could not and never would behave in that way.''

Curt581 is offline Whatever
    Verified LEO
    Good.

Serves the old perve right for putting the ugliest actress ever seen on television. His daughter Torri

BrickCop is offline "Shrinkage Proof"
    I'm not buying it. This guys is friggin' LOADED, he could pay for a harem of hot nurses to do the stuff he's accused of seeking.

PS- Good point Curt, she did have a butter face but you gotta admit her body was pretty good...

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickCop
    PS- Good point Curt, she did have a butter face but you gotta admit her body was pretty good...
    No, I don't.

It was no better than average. The face was a two-bagger.

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Oh BS you know you would tap her if she asked you to stick your meat in her. There is no way he did this I do not by this one bit.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001
    Oh BS you know you would tap her if she asked you to stick your meat in her.
    Ain't no way I'd tag that. Even with all her money.

That wall-eyed bitch is nasty. You'd have to tie a porkchop to her neck to get the dog to play with her

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt581
    Ain't no way I'd tag that. Even with all her money.

That wall-eyed bitch is nasty. You'd have to tie a porkchop to her neck to get the dog to play with her
    Damn bro you are to damn funny.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Mem
    Mem is offline Banned
    Although it seems odd for a rich guy, he is 82. Sometimes the old men (and women) lose track of their hands along with their minds. I have a nurse friend and stories of elderly doing stuff like this does happen but most nurses ignore it and just move out the way knowing the patient is not real conscious of what they are doing. Just a thought.

FishTail Guest
    I'll be pleased if I can still do that at 82.

Thread Information