Welcome to the APBWeb.
    213th is offline Solipsist

Pedophile to leave Cali

LOS ANGELES Self-described pedophile Jack McClellan said he is leaving California after a judge ordered him to stay away permanently from places where children gather, it was reported Sunday.
    "I have to leave the state, really, I can't live here under this Orwellian protocol," he told KABC-TV. "It's nightmarish."
    A call to McClellan's cell phone on Sunday by The Associated Press was not immediately returned.
    McClellan has been unemployed and living out of his car since arriving in Southern California this summer from Washington.
    On Friday, Superior Court Judge Melvin Sandvig issued a permanent injunction and a three-year restraining order that prohibit McClellan from coming within 30 feet of schools, playgrounds and other places where children congregate.
    The judge's ruling narrowed a previous injunction, issued earlier in the month, that had barred McClellan from coming near anyone under age 18 anywhere in the state. McClellan spent 10 days in jail for violating that injunction when he was arrested earlier this month near a child care center at the University of California, Los Angeles.

Sandvig's new ruling also bars McClellan from contacting, videotaping or photographing children or publishing their photos without written consent from a guardian or parent. McClellan could be arrested if he violates that prohibition.
    McClellan, 45, came to the attention of authorities for a Web site where he posted photos of children in public places and discussed how he liked to stake out parks, public libraries, fast-food restaurants and other areas where little girls congregated.
    His Internet service provider took down his Web site more than a month ago.
    McClellan maintained he launched the site as a form of therapy and wouldn't do anything illegal. He has never been charged with molestation.
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    "Countybearian Protocol", he would live void of a free moment away from my watchful eye. The first child he approached or photographed would cause his immediate siezure and introduction in a correctional environment.

He's welcome to try here...

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Ianl6 is offline Dreamboy First Class

Angry

Stick the pervert in the middle of the desert and let him live well away from society and children even that is more than he deserves.
    Public conscience message board
    post on a board with a heart.

http://dreamboyuk52.proboards60.com/index.cgi

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I'm surprised some little girl's daddy hasn't handled the problem already.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

trekgirl is offline Officer First Class
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out...just don't come to Washington...

pc830cop is offline Just another squirrel looking for a NUT
    Verified LEO
    I'm fixing up my '72 gremlin and making it a Death Race 2000 vehicle so I can run him down... how many points can i get for him?

Just think of the look I will get when he sees my vehicle, a 15 foot scrat with 1 foot long fangs, chasing him down the sidewalk!

Searching for Evil and the Perfect donut (Love that book)

"It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"
    -Batman Begins

There are gains for all our losses
    There are balms for all our pain
    But, when youth, the dream, departs
    It takes something from our hearts
    And it never comes again

"Captain, it is I Ensign Pulver. I just threw your damn palm tree overboard. Now, what's all this crap about no movie tonight?" -Ens Pulver in Mister Roberts

The man who will go where his colors go, without asking who will fight a phantom foe in the jungle and mountain range, without counting, and who will suffer and die in the midst of incredible hardship, without complaint, is still what he has always been, from Imperial Rome to sceptered Britain to democratic America. He is the stuff of which legions are made. ...His pride is in his colors and his regiment, his training hard and thorough and coldly realistic, to fit him for what he must face...and his obedience is to his orders. He has been called United State Marine.
    T.R. Fehrenbach, This Kind of War

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianl6 View Post
    Stick the pervert in the middle of the desert and let him live well away from society and children even that is more than he deserves.
    Well, one less California resident that we don't need, however, He could always move to Death Valley and not even have to leave the state. I say he should move to Antartica or the Artic Circle but the desert will do just as well.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    the only problem now is where is he going?????

at least there we knew where he was and what he was up to....
    why not anyone try to set a trap???? he would have to let his little pedophile vice get to him sooner or later.
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped