Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO

Hulk Hogans son hurt in car crash

Hulk Hogan's son in a bad car accident: One critical and another seriously hurt

Clearwater, Florida- Hulk Hogan was on the scene tonight after a crash involving his son and another man. Clearwater police says Hogan's son, Nick Bollea lost control of his Toyota Supra.
    Boellea and another male passenger were extricated from the car by paramedics and airlifted to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg.
    Nick has been seen on his father's reality show "Hogan Knows Best."
    Stay with Tampa Bay's 10 and Tampabays10.com for the latest on this story as it becomes available.

This link has a "video story" link you can click on to see the car. The car looks bad enough but they said they had to cut both males out of it and fly them to trauma hospitals in the area.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=61961

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Someone not keeping the drifting on the track and doing it on the streets?
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I am a HUGE wrestling and Hulk Hogan fan. Unfortunately, Nick is immature, and has the typical rich kid life. I hope the fact that he couldn't keep his drifting on the track, won't cost him his life. If he survives, Hulk needs to tighten the reigns on his ass big time.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    I am a HUGE wrestling and Hulk Hogan fan. Unfortunately, Nick is immature, and has the typical rich kid life. I hope the fact that he couldn't keep his drifting on the track, won't cost him his life. If he survives, Hulk needs to tighten the reigns on his ass big time.
    Have to agree with you there.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post

+1 brother from a LONG TIME Hulkamaniac.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I used to watch wrestling, when Hulk Hogan was IT.

I've seen his show a couple of times, and I agree. That kid is way too immature.

He took one of the cars for a drive in one episode, before he ever had a license.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Pretty Boring Civi is offline Officer First Class
    Good morning. Just a really quick question -- What is drifting?

ipso608 is offline S W A M P M A F I A !
    "People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours!"

" A Society That Wages A War Against Its' Police, Had Better Learn To Make Friends With Its' Criminals."

www.myspace.com/bufordhebert

Drifting refers to a driving technique and to a motor sport involving the use of the technique. A car is said to be drifting when the rear slip angle is greater than the front slip angle, and the front wheels are pointing in the opposite direction to the turn (e.g. car is turning left, wheels are pointed right), and the driver is controlling these factors. See the pic above.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Nick Hogan has gone way downhill. That kid sucks...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Verified LEO
    Yea it's a form of "controlled" sliding around objects or a track.

These flag men are NUTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4tZ2Q9CV04

Here's a video of some retards drifting. He's not too good but then he tries to up the excitement by wedging the gas pedal down and getting out of the car..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aULrqvK2y4c

Pretty Boring Civi is offline Officer First Class
    Thanks for the explanations, Terminator, ipso608, and Star Man.

Exclamation UPDATE ON NICK's CONDITION

Radio talk show host Bubba The Love Sponge, who is a close personal friend of the Hogan family, put up a blog on his website regarding the condition of Nick Hogan. He said that Nick was released from the hospital late last night and that he is at home resting. However, the other individual Nick was in the car with is still in the hospital. Here is the blog:

BUBBA 1:40AM MONDAY MORNING 8/27/07
    Published by Bubba August 27th, 2007 in Blog.
    WOW, i just got back from the hospital, hulks son nick and a friend named john were involved in a pretty bad car crash today around 730pm, i cant get into details, but myself and my attorney kevin haslett were the only ones allowed to be in the trama center with hulk. i can tell you this, nick left the hospital with me when we were leaving and is headed home to rest, he is ok, the other boy john, needs our prayers……….he is still in the hospital, thats all i can say at this point...

Uh-oh....another update, the news keeps getting worse

Tampa's CBS affiliates reporting that witnesses are saying that Nick Hogan's Supra was racing a silver Dodge Viper right before the crash. However, police say it's too early to know for sure what led to the crash. Furthermore, Clearwater Police confirmed that Nick's injuries are non-life threatening. He's now at home recovering.

According to the grandmother of the passenger in Nick Hogan's wrecked car, he may have suffered brain damage due to the crash. Here is a report from NBC's Tampa affiliate:

Nick Hogan's Passenger, An Iraq Vet, May Have Brain Damage
    By Stephen Thompson and Chris Echegaray, The Tampa Tribune
    Published: August 27, 2007

CLEARWATER - The passenger in the car wrecked by Hulk Hogan's son Sunday night returned from Iraq last year and may have suffered brain damage in the crash, his grandmother said this morning.
    Speaking from Staten Island, Catherine Graziano said her grandson, John Graziano, 22, was with the U.S. Marines in Iraq.
    Her son – Graziano's father, who lives in Dunedin – was nearly incoherent when he told her by telephone of Graziano's condition, she said. She remembered her son saying something to the effect of her grandson may have suffered brain damage.
    "He said it doesn't look good," Catherine Graziano said. "He was very incoherent."
    "To come home from Iraq and for this to happen," she said before bringing a telephone conversation with a Tampa Tribune reporter to a close. She said she had to work on getting a flight to Florida. Graziano is in critical condition at Bayfront Medical Center. Meanwhile, Hogan's son, Nicholas Bollea, also known as Nick Hogan, 17, is not listed as a patient any longer at the hospital, a Bayfront spokeswoman said. He is presumed to have been released.
    Graziano, whose local address is 1225 Curlew Road in Dunedin, was riding in the front passenger seat of a Toyota Supra driven by Bollea, Clearwater police said.
    The Supra "inexplicably" left Court Street on Sunday at 8 p.m. and struck a tree in the median, destroying the car on impact, Clearwater police spokesman Wayne Shelor said. Both of the car's occupants had to be extricated.
    "Everything that happened last night was because of excessive speed," Shelor said this morning. "When the car hit, it largely exploded or disintegrated."
    No charges have been filed. The investigation into the wreck continues, Shelor said.
    This is Bollea's second accident in as many years involving a sports car.
    He was driving a yellow Lamborghini when it caught fire in Bay Harbor Islands in Miami in September, according to a report published in the Miami Herald. Bollea was driving the 2001 Lamborhini Diablo VT through a residential area, the report said.
    The car caught fire as he was driving, but he got out before it burst into flames, the Herald reported last year.
    Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, is popular for his reality show, "Hogan Knows Best," and is one of the Tampa Bay area's best-known celebrities. His children have become celebrities because of the show.
    Hogan had moved his family to Miami so his children could pursue acting and singing careers. His daughter, Brooke, has a music career, while Nick's passion is cars, according to a biography on the show's Web site.
    On a recent show, Hogan's wife and his children want the wrestling star to get a makeover, making fun of the way the Hulkster dresses. They tell him he has to dress better now that he's living in Miami.
    This month, Bollea reported $100,000 in custom jewelry was missing from the family's Miami Beach home, according to news reports. He said someone stole his diamonds. The family recently moved back from Miami to their mansion at 130 Willadel Drive in Belleair.

NCC1701 is offline Meat Popsicle
    Street racing+terrible car crash=natural selection
    The rich little bastard deserved it.

Racing a Viper too by the way? Dumbass.
    I don't like repeat offenders I like DEAD offenders-
    Ted Nugent

Make the world a better place....punch a hippie in the face!

Former member of Cortinian Liberation Front and the JSA MACHATOC.

SaraJ is offline Banned
    Another lesson in picking your friends. If you don't want bad things like that to happen to you, don't hang out with stupid people.

Tuff is offline Redneckwannabepopo
    This is what happens when you put a dumb kid behind the wheel of a 600hp turbo charged supra...never a good idea..
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=197722498

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Operator13 is offline Just Another Voice
    The kid's a menace on the roads.

The Smoking Gun shows he was just ticketed fot driving over 80 MPH in a 45 zone, with construction workers present and of course he wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

That's NOT the kind of ticket you just pay, you've got to go to court and more than likely have a huge fine AND Suspension of Operator privlidges.

It's only a matter of time before he kills himself or someone else.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...071hogan1.html
    "The statements and opinions contained in this communication do not necessarily reflect the official position of the Commission regarding these issues."

He's been busted 4 times for unlawful speed since September of 2006. That includes the 80 in a 45 as Operator13 stated, PLUS, 115 mph in a 70 mph zone, 57 mph in 30 mph zone, and 106 mph in a 70 mph zone.

His license needs to be revoked!

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuff
    This is what happens when you put a dumb kid behind the wheel of a 600hp turbo charged supra...never a good idea..
    It's a Twin turbo,,, probably closer to a 900 or 1000 HP range if he strengthened the engine too.......

Scroll down to post #11 and past that to see his car when he first set it up in 2005. The pics were taken in his own driveway.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthr...ge=1&pp=15

And here's a link to a local news site where someone took some cell phone pics of Nick tooling around with the silver Viper he was reported to be racing when he crashed. The Viper is registered to Hulk however he was NOT driving the silver Viper either day. On the media page there are various links to other pics/vids of the idiot kid and his car.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/p...Y&pageId=1.1.1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information