Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Thumbs down Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan arrested near the hearing room where U.S. Army General Petraeus testified on the situation in Iraq

Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan was arrested Monday in or near the hearing room where Gen. David Petraeus and U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Ryan Crocker are testifying on the situation in Iraq, according to the U.S. Capitol Police.
    Four anti-war protesters were arrested for disorderly conduct. One of them, who was not named, is being taken to George Washington Hospital “due to complaint of injury” and is also charged with assault on a police officer.

According to the information from the Capitol Police, Sheehan and the other three were shouting in a hallway.
    Sheehan was the face of the anti-war movement before saying in May of this year that she would “retire” from the cause. Shortly thereafter, she announced that she would seek the congressional seat of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    The Attention Whore is back
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Good for Cindy Sheehan. We can only hope that they will put her away for good. But then again, dealing with California so go figure. I'm not to crazy about Pelosi, either. Another idiot out of SF. Both of them and Feinstein need to STFU.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Thread Information