Welcome to the APBWeb.
    TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO

Chicken Shit Arrest

Police Find Live Chicken in Wisconsin Man's Trunk at Traffic Stop

SHEBOYGAN, Wis. Sheboygan police got a surprise after they stunned a man during a traffic stop: They opened his trunk and found a live chicken.

The man told the officers he got the fowl from a local fast food restaurant, police Capt. James Tetzlaff said.

The incident started about 2 a.m. Friday with a traffic stop. The 34-year-old Sheboygan man threw a pack of cigarettes out of his car window and then tried to run, Tetzlaff said. The pack contained three-fourths of an ounce of cocaine, he said.

An officer pursued the man, caught him, punched him in the head and knocked him to the ground, Tetzlaff said.

The man tried to run again, and the two were struggling when a second officer zapped both with a stun gun. The second officer zapped the suspect again before he was able to handcuff him, Tetzlaff said.

The man was taken to a hospital, where he received six stitches for two cuts on his face. The chicken was taken to the Sheboygan County Humane Society.

Police are recommending charges including cocaine possession with intent to deliver, resisting arrest and operating while intoxicated, Tetzlaff said.

link

"When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    What a mess!
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

conalabu is offline Grasshopper
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by TheeBadOne View Post
    The man told the officers he got the fowl from a local fast food restaurant, police Capt. James Tetzlaff said.

Hahaha. Chinese?
    And Shepards we shall be,
    for thee, My Lord, for thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls will it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filli, Et Spiritus Sancti.

cashton is offline Officer First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Hahaha. Chinese?
    No, if he would have taken a live animal from a chinese place it would have been a cat or dog.

Thread Information