Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Infant Executed

213th is offline Solipsist

Angry Infant Executed

SACRAMENTO Seconds after killing a 21-year-old father during a suspected home-invasion robbery on Friday, two suspects fired a bullet into the head of the man's 7-month-old son who was seated in a car seat, police said this weekend as they released new details on the case.
    Investigators initially reported that the father, Sean Paul Aquitania, was killed inside a home after an attempted robbery and that his infant son, Sean Paul Aquitania Jr., was accidentally caught in the crossfire. But a more thorough investigation throughout the weekend determined that the son had been murdered execution-style in the car seat of his dad's Chevrolet Malibu.
    "We are angered as law enforcement officers and disturbed as human beings that anyone could commit such an unconscionable act against an innocent child," said sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Tim Curran.
    Authorities are still searching for the suspects, Curran said.
    Aquitania who had tattoos of his baby's hand and footprint on his forearms drove to a home on Country Greens Court shortly before 2 p.m. Friday to visit friends. He left the infant in the car and went to the front door. Two young men answered, and two other men ran up and forced their way inside, Curran said.

A melee erupted, and Aquitania received at least two bullets in the upper body. The two suspects ran away, stopping to shoot the baby. No one else was injured, Curran said.
    A 24-year-old man inside the house ran to his car and drove to get help, Curran said, and a 21-year-old man ran out of the house, scooped the baby out of the car and went door to door looking for help.
    A school bus driver saw the 21-year-old man and the baby, opened the doors and held the dying infant, Curran said. The baby was taken to UC Davis Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead about 5:15 p.m.
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

1*girl Guest

I just read about two seperate incidents this morning involving the shootings of innocent children here. What is this, the new trend on the streets?!?!

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Mr. Sharpton? Mr. Jackson?

Where is your outrage now?

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    What possible threat could a 7 month old present to these animals? He cannot witness, he could not have presented any kind of physical threat.

The only explaination is an extremely hideous, evil, depraved heart.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    What possible threat could a 7 month old present to these animals? He cannot witness, he could not have presented any kind of physical threat.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post

I somewhat disagree with you. I believe the only explanation to be the complete lack of a heart, soul and concious. They aren't men...there subhuman shit

ManImBored is offline Ninja In Training
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by 213th View Post
    I somewhat disagree with you. I believe the only explanation to be the complete lack of a heart, soul and concious. They aren't men...there subhuman shit
    +1
    "Sometimes doing the right thing, is not doing the right thing."

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    When they're caught, I hope someone shows them the exact same consideration they showed that baby and his father.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

conalabu is offline Grasshopper
    Verified LEO
    A few more stories like this is going to have me in a permanent state of pissed.
    And Shepards we shall be,
    for thee, My Lord, for thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls will it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filli, Et Spiritus Sancti.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I couldn't investigate that. Sorry, proffesional or not I would lose my job when I caught them. End of story.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

1*girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    I couldn't investigate that. Sorry, proffesional or not I would lose my job when I caught them. End of story.
    I heard that.

depusm12 is offline Patrolman
    Verified LEO
    I can't even imagine what I would do to some depraved piece of shit that did something like that if I caught it. Sometimes I guess working on a military base is a plus.
    James
    Dept of the Army Civilian Police
    "Loyalty above all else, except Honor"
    Never forget those who fell on 9/11/01
    S&W beats 4 Aces every time

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    +74398423974 I'm with you there, brother.

And people say cops have no restraint. Cops show amazing restraint everyday by not doling out street justice to motherfuckers like this.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    Couldn't agree more
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

OMG

ok i have heard about several of these occasions where these suspects who have been conicted of crimes and gets a spank on the hand go out and do the terrible crimes to innocent people and to people who serving our nation. where is the punishment.

bufford408 is offline Just green and furry all over

I wouldn't loose my cool. But I would volunteer to help strap them down when the time comes.
    The opinions of my posts are the sole responsibilty of my employer due to the fact that they have totally and completely warped my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by joneziecop4life View Post
    ok i have heard about several of these occasions where these suspects who have been conicted of crimes and gets a spank on the hand go out and do the terrible crimes to innocent people and to people who serving our nation. where is the punishment.
    Maybe it's too early in the morning but trying to read this made my head hurt

Thread Information