Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: For you Aussies

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO

For you Aussies

WALLABY BAN
    WICHITA, Kan. (AP) - Wanna a wallaby? Well, Wichita city officials may try to get the jump on would-be wallaby owners. The city council in the Kansas city is considering a ban on the miniature kangaroo-like animals. The move follows the brief escape last month of Skippy, Joe Freed's pet wallaby. Since then Freed has spent $1,000 on lawyers, but beat a city ticket for having an exotic animal. Later this week, the council will consider a proposed ordinance specifically banning wallabies. Officials contend they don't make urban pets and have the potential to spread disease.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Hawk1 is offline Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    They should be grateful that its not a kangaroo problem as they cause some real damage..they taste good though. We can always trade a wallaby for a 'drop bear' (Koala), we've got a stack of them and they dont cause any trouble. How can there be trouble of you sleeop 23hrs per day?

By the way, how did a wallaby get all the way over there??
    "Contrary to popular belief, you will not rise to the occasion, but will fall to the level of your training"

Thread Information