Results 1 to 4 of 4
10-02-07, 11:13 PM #1
St. Paul students rushed to hospital after ingesting meth
Seven students were taken to the hospital after they ingested methamphetamines at a St. Paul school on Tuesday.
It occurred at Hazel Park Middle School in St. Paul.
The seven students were no older than 13-years-old. While in the cafeteria, the seven students shared crystal meth that one student had obtained.
Officials said the students ingested the meth.
They all went to the school’s nurses’ office after they began to feel ill.
They were then rushed to the hospital after complaining of heart palpitations.
Hazel Park’s principal said it is an isolated incident.
10-02-07, 11:16 PM #2
Sounds like just another day at school to me...Former member of the LNC
Will take verbal abuse for spare change
Some Of My Wicked Awesome Signature Banners
10-02-07, 11:37 PM #3\\` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
`` ` ` ` (3--(____)
"...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
10-02-07, 11:58 PM #4
Geniuses. Just think, they'll be allowed to vote in the 2012 election."I'm not a coward,
I've just never been tested
I'd like to think that if I was,
I would pass"
~Mighty Mighty Bosstones~
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)