Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

In Custody Death #s for 2003-2005

http://www.reuters.com/article/domes...rpc=22&sp=true

There are some interesting statistics in this article. However, you can not help but notice the liberal bed wetting tendencies of the author. Amnesty International needs to go protest the real culprits of genocide instead of whining about those that make it possible for them tho exist.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Illiy is offline Corporal
    So... 40 million people arrested in 3 years...2,002 deaths divided by 50 states is 40 deaths per State divided by three years is 13.34 deaths per state per year....divided by all the agencies in 1 state doesn't seem all that bad to me...

This is the one that bothered me; some 380 law-enforcement officers died in accidents or homicides in the line of duty over the study period.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    In 80 percent of those homicides, the person being detained had used a weapon to threaten or assault an officer.

This one sentence tells me they got exactly what they deserved.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Illiy is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    In 80 percent of those homicides, the person being detained had used a weapon to threaten or assault an officer.

This one sentence tells me they got exactly what they deserved.
    +1 I was too worried about flubbing my math to mention anything else... it was a very interesting read...

PeterJasonMN Guest
    And how many officers committed suicide in this time after dealing with years of shitbag criminals and continuous criticism from scumbag liberal press?

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJasonMN View Post
    And how many officers committed suicide in this time after dealing with years of shitbag criminals and continuous criticism from scumbag liberal press?

That would be another number to consider. That would make a good Master's thesis too. I might have to give that some thought.

Thread Information