Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Hawk1 is offline Sheepdog
    Verified LEO

Angry Mother drowns infant inside suitcase in lake

This really p*sses me off. As per below, mother puts two year old boys into a suitcase then throws it into a lake, drowning the child, because she 'can't cope'.
    Again, its everyone else's problem/fault but the offender's. Pathetic...

DEAN Shillingsworth, the little boy found dead in a suitcase in a pond, was the boy who never had a chance.
    Dean's hero was Spiderman, but his grim reality was a father in jail and a mother unable to cope with raising him.
    A court was told yesterday his mother, 26, murdered her two-year-old.

The grandmother of dead toddler Dean Shillingsworth made a desperate visit to police last Thursday, worried about his welfare.

Ann Coffey, who had raised Dean from a baby, hadn't seen the boy with the cheeky smile since June 7, when she left him with his mother, Rachel Pfitzner, for an arranged visit.
    As she sat at Sydney's Campbelltown police station she saw the tartan suitcase that had held the two-year-old's naked body being brought in.
    The case had been fished out of a duck pond at nearby Ambarvale by children about 5pm the previous day.
    "She was in another room and saw the suitcase brought in," family spokeswoman Josie Windsor said.
    A police officer drove Ms Coffey, Dean's paternal grandmother, to the Rosemeadow home of Ms Pfitzner and her boyfriend, but the little boy was not to be found.
    "A young guy answered the door and said he (Dean) had already gone to (child) welfare," Ms Windsor said.
    The revelations came as it emerged that a report had been made to the Department of Community Services about Dean's care.
    His father was in jail and his mother appeared unable to cope with caring for him.
    Police were still yet to confirm the cause of death, but it was reported last night that Dean had been shaken.
    He was allegedly killed on October 11, six days before his body was found in the weighted-down case. His body was allegedly hidden in his mother's home for days.
    His mother, 26, was arrested for murder on Saturday and is in protective custody. Her boyfriend, 29, was released.
    Dean's grandparents said if the child protection system had worked, he would be alive.
    "It should never have happened," Ms Coffey's husband, Edmund Cavan, said.
    "Contrary to popular belief, you will not rise to the occasion, but will fall to the level of your training"

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    Dean's grandparents said if the child protection system had worked, he would be alive.

Um, how about if you hadn't did such a bad job raising a piece of shit waste of skin oxygen thief for a daughter, he would be alive.

Fuggin maggots all around. The poor child really didn't stand a chance, no matter how you slice it.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

Illiy is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post

Um, how about if you hadn't did such a bad job raising a piece of shit waste of skin oxygen thief for a daughter, he would be alive.

Fuggin maggots all around. The poor child really didn't stand a chance, no matter how you slice it.
    +10000000

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Just incredibly sad
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Norm357 is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post

MMMMM yeah, but sometimes ,despite best efforts, shit happens.

The grandmother of dead toddler Dean Shillingsworth made a desperate visit to police last Thursday, worried about his welfare.

I grew up in foster care. I could write a book about bad parents I have met.
    dlefdal said:
    Ummmm, what if I don't like thumbs in my butt?

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Sad story...the little guy never had a chance.
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    The dipshits shouldnt have allowed unsupervised visits in the first place. Poor kid that really pisses me off.

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    She should be drowned and resuscitated as many times as the baby was old in months.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

PeterJasonMN Guest
    Would have been sad if the floors in the jail suddenly got slippery.

Thread Information