Welcome to the APBWeb.
    smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO

L.S.P. seize $ 25 mill. in drugs.

Troopers seize $25 million in drugs

18-wheeler stopped near Breaux Bridge
    Advocate Acadiana bureau
    Published: Oct 27, 2007 - Page: 1BA
    BREAUX BRIDGE Louisiana State Police have reported the Wednesday seizure of more than 400 pounds of cocaine and 90 pounds of methamphetamine, with an estimated total street value of about $25 million, from an 18-wheeler at the eastbound weigh station on I-10 near Breaux Bridge.
    State Police arrested the driver, Manuel Rodriguez, and a passenger, SanJunita Rodriguez, on charges related to the seized drugs, according to a State Police release.
    It said a trooper pulled the truck over near the weigh station about 9:30 p.m. Wednesday and began a motor-vehicle safety inspection of the truck.
    The trooper reported that the driver appeared nervous, and the trooper asked Manuel Rodriguez to sign written consent allowing a search of the truck and trailer, according to the release.
    Troopers searched the trailer and reported finding about 462 pounds of cocaine and about 90 pounds of methamphetamine hidden in boxes of tomatoes, according to State Police.
    State Police said investigators later discovered that the drugs were headed from Hidalgo, Texas, to New York.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

Verified LEO
    In about 2 weeks time Louisiana State Police have seized a combined total of 995 lbs. of cocaine and meth. totaling a street value of $ 45 million dollars.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

ManImBored is offline Ninja In Training
    Verified LEO
    Thats a lot of drugs off the street. Kuddo's to those guys.
    "Sometimes doing the right thing, is not doing the right thing."

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

OXCOPS is offline Usual Suspect
    I used to get the HIDTA reports that were faxed out every day or two. LSP is constantly making huge busts along I-10.

ManImBored is offline Ninja In Training
    Verified LEO
    All that crap comes from Mexico through Texas and is making it's way out across the US.
    "Sometimes doing the right thing, is not doing the right thing."

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by ManImBored View Post
    All that crap comes from Mexico through Texas and is making it's way out across the US.
    If they stay on I-10 or I-12 it won't. It has actually been dry around here. I was told by another Trooper that the stop 2 weeks ago was actually a whisper stop and this one at the weight station is like shooting fish in a barrell. It doesn't matter how you get it just as long as it gets got.

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    Man can we have a party with that.

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

kjlaw is online now Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    Kudos to the LSP
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.

Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06

Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

Tuff is offline Redneckwannabepopo
    Congrats to the Troops!!!
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=197722498

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Thread Information