Welcome to the APBWeb.
    TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO

Hose job leads to death

Elderly Man Beat to Death For Watering Lawn During Rationing

SYDNEY, Australia A 66-year-old man was bashed to death while watering his lawn in an argument over Sydney's water restrictions, police and media said Thursday.
    A 36-year-old man, whose name has not been released, will appear in a Sydney court Thursday charged with murder following the fatal altercation Wednesday, a police statement said.
    The alleged killer approached the older man, whose name has not been made public, as he watered his lawn in southern Sydney with a hose at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday and an argument ensued, police said.
    Media reported the argument was over Sydney's water restrictions. The victim reportedly sprayed the younger man with the hose. Police said the younger man responded by punching and pushing the older man to the ground and kicking him.
    An off-duty police officer intervened and arrested the younger man, the statement said. The older man was taken by ambulance to the hospital but died soon after, police said.
    The victim was complying with Sydney's water restrictions when he was killed. Watering with hand-held hoses is allowed on Wednesdays and Sundays before 10 a.m. and after 4 p.m.

link
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by TheeBadOne View Post
    Elderly Man Beat to Death For Watering Lawn During Rationing

SYDNEY, Australia A 66-year-old man was bashed to death while watering his lawn in an argument over Sydney's water restrictions, police and media said Thursday.

The victim was complying with Sydney's water restrictions when he was killed. Watering with hand-held hoses is allowed on Wednesdays and Sundays before 10 a.m. and after 4 p.m.

link
    No one ever accused criminals of being very smart...

Thread Information