Welcome to the APBWeb.
    PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired

More On The Dog!

From TMZ:

Dog Loosed from Goose Parade
    Posted Nov 2nd 2007 3:15PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Meltdowns

Duane "Dog" Chapman may have thoroughly cooked his own goose with an N-word-laced rant, but now he's burning another Goose -- the long-running San Diego parade -- by pulling out just days before the festival.

TMZ has learned that Dog has ditched the 61st Annual Mother Goose Parade, where he was originally scheduled to be part of the "Walk of Fame," along with celebs like Katharine McPhee, Drake Bell, and Roselyn Sanchez. Lucky for animal lovers, Sylvester the Cat, Daffy Duck and Tweety Bird will be there.

Meanwhile, a source tells TMZ that the revelation that Dog's son Tucker was the one who sold his father's rant to the National Enquirer isn't so shocking -- given that he's done it before. We're told that just a few months back, Tucker was paid by the tabloid for a story about his dad disappearing.

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    so was he going as deputy dog?
    lol...
    sorry had to
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post

Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired
    This was dated December 18, 2005. Can you believe this scumbag makes that kind of money?

HONOLULU The Dog is coming back for more. Duane "Dog" Chapman has signed a $2.6 million contract for a third season of the reality television series "Dog, the Bounty Hunter," a newspaper reports.

The show is A&E's highest-rated series ever.

Chapman will earn $100,000 per half-hour episode aired on the cable channel, believed to be about double what he made for each of the first two seasons, the Honolulu Star-Bulletin reported Friday.

"We haven't gotten to really celebrate yet because we're filming right out of the chute," said Beth Smith, Chapman's partner and companion. "But we got what we wanted."

Chapman and Smith declined to comment on the salary figures, citing contract confidentiality.
    And, on Nov 2, 2007, this:

POSTED: 6:53 pm PDT November 2, 2007

HONOLULU -- Television bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman's show has been pulled from the air indefinitely by A&E two days after a private phone conversation in which the reality star used a racial slur repeatedly was posted online.
    "In evaluating the circumstances of the last few days, A&E has decided to take `Dog The Bounty Hunter' off the network's schedule for the foreseeable future," the network said in a statement Friday. "We hope that Mr. Chapman continues the healing process that he has begun."

A&E officials said the series, one of the network's top-rated programs, has not been canceled.

Chapman, 54, has been under fire and accused of being a racist ever since the private conversation with his son, Tucker Chapman, was posted online Wednesday by The National Enquirer. Chapman used the N-word repeatedly about his son's black girlfriend.

At least two advertisers have pulled out from the show and civil rights groups have called for its cancellation.
    Soon after the clip was posted, Chapman issued an apology and A&E suspended production of the series.

In the conversation, Chapman urges Tucker to break up with his girlfriend. He also expresses concern about the girlfriend trying to tape and go public about the TV star's use of the N-word. He used the slur six times in the first 45 seconds of the five-minute clip.

Chapman has said he was "disappointed in his choice of a friend, not due to her race, but her character. However, I should have never used that term." He also said he was ashamed of himself and pledged to make amends.

His attorney, Brook Hart said his client is not a racist and vowed never to use the word again. Hart said Tucker Chapman taped the call and sold it to the Enquirer for "a lot of money."

David Perel, the Enquirer's editor in chief, would not comment on how it obtained the tape.

Civil rights leaders said they were not satisfied with the removal of the show from A&E's schedule. A coalition of groups in Los Angeles sent a letter to network executives Friday demanding a cancellation.

The coalition said the comments were more than racially demeaning and hurtful to black women. "They are a vicious attack on and call to end interracial relations, as well as an incitement to violence," the letter said.
    Earl Ofari Hutchinson, president of Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable, said the coalition believes Chapman's language was much more damaging than shock jock Don Imus' comments.

Imus was fired by CBS in April over his "nappy-headed hos" remark about the Rutgers University women's basketball team. Citadel Broadcasting Corp. Thursday announced Imus' return to radio in December.

"If they can essentially say, 'We're firing Imus in the front door and bring him in the back door later on,' they can also do the same with this guy and his show," Hutchinson said. "It seems like to me A&E is keeping their options open."

The TV series follows Chapman and his tattooed crew as they track down bail jumpers in Hawaii and other states. The show also stars some members of Chapman's family, but Tucker Chapman is not regularly featured.

The Honolulu-based bounty hunter first grabbed headlines for apprehending serial rapist and Max Factor heir Andrew Luster in Mexico in 2003.
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    you know...

arent there worse things in the world that deserve news...
    lol

i mean .. .he is a scumbag but.. geesh

how many times have i ranted to my hubby about people down here... god forbid that ever made it to the press...

geesh... personally i hope he gets the friggin show back just to spite the friggin racial groups.
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    Dog=Dumbass
    his Puppy=money grubbin dumbass
    people who get pissed off at the N Bomb, while not addressing its use in everday language by the people whom it is supposed to offend=politically correct dumbasses

I will never get this whoe PC crap. When I was in high school, a school where my pasty white ass was the minority, I had a PC crazy english lit teacher. She asked my friend Thomas, a black guy, what he "preffered to be called". He said "Thomas". She said she was astounded he didn't say African American, and asked why he didn't prefer this label. He responded "2 reasons, first my name is Thomas, second my parents are Jamaican and have never been to Africa, my grandparents never have seen that continent, and I was born right here in the good old USA, so I am an AMERICAN"
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

Thread Information