Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

A major sex scandal involving a leading presidential candidate is believed to soon be published by the L.A. Times

A major sex scandal story involving one of the leading presidential candidates is believed to be soon published by the LA Times, Big Head DC has learned. Details are slowly trickling in through people who’ve heard about the story, and with Larry Flynt saying he's setto reveal a “huge” sex scandal story involving a sitting senator in the coming days, the rumors seem to be gathering traction.
    “So I was down in DC this past weekend and happened to run into a well-connected media person, who told me flatly, unequivocally that ‘everyone knows’ the LA Times was sitting on a story, all wrapped up and ready to go about what is a potentially devastating sexual scandal involving a leading presidential candidate,” reports Pajamas Media’s Ron Rosenbaum. “‘Everyone knows’ meaning everyone in the DC mainstream media political reporting world. ‘Sitting on it’ because the paper couldn’t decide the complex ethics of whether and when to run it. The way I heard it they’d had it for a while but don’t know what to do. The person who told me is not an LAT person and knows I write and didn’t say ‘don’t write about this.’”
    Several commenters on Rosenbaum’s article strongly believe that Hillary Clinton will ultimately be revealed as a lesbian, and that the recent GQ story her campaign helped kill by threatening to withhold a Bill Clinton interview may have gone into some shocking details into her sex life. Rumors of a close Hillary relationship with one of her top aides Huma Abedin, shown above, have long been swirling. Hillary has long denied being a lesbian.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    I find it hard to believe that Larry Flynt would sink Hillary, considering how much he hates Republicans. I'd bet absolutely nothing comes from this story. Although it would be funny as hell.

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Hillary Clinton - lesbian? Could be. If some remember WAY BACK when Bill was first elected, there was a rally in either NY or Calif (forgot which) when some ugly dyke (err, person of an alternate life style) got up and stated that "Finally one of us is in the White House." Never did see what Bill saw in the (w)(b)itch (your choice).

BTW - what do you think of this picture??

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    Maybe she'll be run out of DC....

Kpdpipes is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    4 words... "Attorney General Janet Reno"

Not for nothing but who would even give a HINT of Credibility to Larry Flynt anyway??? Unless he had actual Pictures..and lets face it, THAT thought is enough to make me off myself right there..no one would believe him if he said Sheep were woolly.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpdpipes View Post
    4 words... "Attorney General Janet Reno"

Not for nothing but who would even give a HINT of Credibility to Larry Flynt anyway??? Unless he had actual Pictures..and lets face it, THAT thought is enough to get me off right there...

Ewwwww

Kpdpipes is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian View Post
    Ewwwww

You are an Evil, evil, EVIL man

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpdpipes View Post
    Not for nothing but who would even give a HINT of Credibility to Larry Flynt anyway??? Unless he had actual Pictures..and lets face it, THAT thought is enough to make me off myself right there..no one would believe him if he said Sheep were woolly.

Not all sheep are!

SARG is offline Banned
    Please let it be true & please let it sink the estrogen ship.

PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired
    Ladies and gentlemen, The QUEEN!
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

SARG is offline Banned
    Now my eyes are bleeding.

Thread Information