Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Hulk Hogan's son Nick finally arrested for the wreck he was involved in which seriously injured his passenger

Clearwater, Florida Nicholas Bollea was arrested Wednesday morning for Reckless Driving Involving Serious Bodily Injury. He turned himself in at the Pinellas County Jail.
    Bollea, who is the son of wrestler Hulk Hogan, was involved in a high-speed crash in August that left his friend critically injured. 22-year-old John Graziano III remains in the hospital, reportedly on life support.
    Police have been investigating the crash, but up until this point, no charges had been filed. Investigators say Bollea was racing his Toyota Supra against a Dodge Viper when he lost control and crashed into a tree.
    The driver of the Dodge Viper, 22-year-old Daniel Jacobs, has been issued a court summons for Reckless Driving.
    Clearwater Police has also confirmed that the Dodge Viper did belong to Hulk Hogan, and Jacobs was a friend of Nick's who was driving it.
    In addition to Reckless Driving Involving Serious Bodily Injury, Bollea is also charged with:
    • Use of a motor vehicle in commission of a felony
    • A person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher
    • illegal window tint
    Click here to read Clearwater Police's news alert about Bollea's arrest.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Nicholas better hope his friend pulls through.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Nicholas better hope his friend pulls through.
    +1
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I hope they have a few episodes about this on their show! haha...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    In addition to Reckless Driving Involving Serious Bodily Injury, Bollea is also charged with:
    • Use of a motor vehicle in commission of a felony
    • A person under the age of 21 operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of .02 or higher
    • illegal window tint
    That seems a little pointless don't ya think?
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    That seems a little pointless don't ya think?

Umm, talk about stacking um up!, geez, could of spared that M-M charge.
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by k-9max View Post
    +1 Wonder if that law breaker had a working horn and windshield wipers?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Here's a link to the news station in his home town that shows his car and the silver Viper lining up to race as other cars drive around them. It's surveillance footage from a nearby Jeep sales lot. Click the link then click the "video story" to see the footage.

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=67285

HudsonHawk is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by k-9max View Post
    Screw him. The ADA will probably plea the entire case down to window tint anyway.

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO

MOM - Linda Hogan appeared in a street racing DVD

And she lies her immature ass off about it too...

See the part of the video she and her daughter are in by clicking the link below, then clicking the video link in the upper right corner of the news page....

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content...9-87cc49532f5d

Ever since Nick Bollea was the driver in a horrible car crash in Clearwater on August 26, he and his family have said Nick was not speeding, and they've denounced street racing.
    But the ABC Action News Investigators have obtained a DVD which might show a different side. The 2005 documentary is titled "Vehicular Lunatics". It was filmed at several Florida locations, including Saint Petersburg and Orlando. One "Extra" on the DVD is called "Street Racing With Linda Hogan.
    At one point, Linda Bollea (Hogan) is seen alongside another car. Linda Bollea is driving a car identified as a Mercedes S600. Her daughter, Brooke is her passenger. Brooke says to the men in the adjacent car, "Wanna race?" One of the men replies, "Yeah! We love racing you! On three." Brooke replies, "Let's do this. Alright." Then Linda Bollea says "Let's kick it."
    The cars take off, but their speeds are not known.
    Nick Bollea and his father Terry Jean, better known from his wrestling days as Hulk Hogan, are also seen in the documentary.
    Two years later, 17 year old Nick is charged with felony reckless driving after a crash leaves a friend in a coma, and after Nick was pulled over four times for speeding. At one point in the documentary, his mother was asked how she feels about street racing.
    Her answer: "Oh, I love it. I love it. The rush, the speed on the road, stereo blasting, heart-pounding, racing in between all the cars, dodging the cops. It's awesome."
    ABC Action News Investigative Reporter Matthew Schwartz interviewed the family in their home hours before Nick's arrest two weeks ago, and Linda Bollea denied making that remark when Matthew asked if she said it on the tape.
    Mrs. Bollea says, "I never said that. I never would have said that."
    The attorney for the mother of Nick Bollea's injured passenger, 22-year old John Graziano, a Marine from Dunedin, had previously said he's planning a civil suit against the Bolleas.
    We showed the documentary "Vehicular Lunatics" to Tim Prugh. He's a civil attorney in Tampa who is not involved in the case. Prugh says the video could be damaging to the Bolleas, "Damaging enough where I would attempt to keep it out if I were defending the people that were representing Mr. Bollea. And if I represent the injured party, I want to get that into evidence to demonstrate that they were enthusiastic racers and it was in the family."
    Meanwhile, John Graziano remains in critical condition, in a coma, at the James Haley V.A. Hospital in Tampa.

Hannah87 is offline Giggidy... Giggidy..
    Verified LEO
    Linda Hogan.. whatever is a complete idiot. I find her to be one of the stupidest women alive.
    May you rest in peace Daddy and may you never hurt again. I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again.

12/12/44- 2/26/09

Evans is offline Term # 2
    Sounds like Nickey boy is screwed!!!!

The Lostralian is offline Fighting the battle
    I always knew that this little shit head was gonna get himself in big trouble one of these days. His hobby finally caught up to him. His family is stupider for supporting such a sport.
    Future Detective of The S.P.D
    Pride Integrity Gratitude

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    Screwed, blued and tattooed

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    hulk may get dad of the year
    but mom scrapes the bottom of the rat infested trap she lives in

dodging the cops? what is she 14?
    sure hope they dont mind living in a small home in rural america
    cus that family of that marine will fucking own them now
    and they should.
    nick is a moron and should have been yanked around a long time ago.

i have no sympathy for this family.
    i am sure they have their good moments...
    and it was great meeting that hulk guy here when he did his tour for the marines.. nice guy...
    but there is something really messed up behind the doors where repeatedly this guy 'nick' could fuck up so many times and have it finally escalate to what it did...

he had enough warnings...
    now he will pay the price
    in more ways than money
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and