Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO

Mexico Invades US...Citizens Take Note

Some people were confused a few weeks ago by a youtube video that someone posted with a recent date in the title. Several websites posted the story as it had just happened, but it really occurred a year ago. Despite that, and since we weren’t around a year ago, it should still be on this site. Here is the disturbing story from last year, which is similar to our recent story about crime near the Texas / Mexico border.
    The F.B.I. confirmed that the Mexican military crossed our border in Texas at 2:15 p.m. on January 23, 2006. They crossed the Rio Grande and went 200 yards on American soil. Mexican military members were pointing mounted machine guns at our Border Patrol Agents, Hudspeth County Chief Deputies and Texas Highway Patrolmen.
    Sara Carter, of the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, spent the over a year covering the border from San Diego to Arizona. She often heard that the Mexican military was crossing our border assisting drug smugglers and human smugglers across the border. Not only had local residents reported this to her, but also Mexican residents waiting to cross the border.
    She has documents from the Department of Homeland Security to prove that 216 incursions by Mexican military have happened over the past 10 years. The Mexican military has also fired at U.S. border agents, shooting two border agents in Tucson, Arizona in 2006.
    The U.S. federal government has done nothing about this. According to T.J. Bonner, President of the National Border Patrol Council, sixteen Mexican soldiers crossed our border, chased and fired shots at U.S. Border Agents in 2000. They complained to the federal government and received a form letter response from the White House.
    The Mexican drug cartels have the Mexican military in their back pocket. The Mexico Embassy says the military was not in America. I think we know who to believe. The U.S. Border Agents have been given warnings to look out for Mexican military.
    The White House has no response regarding Mexican military on U.S. soil pointing machine guns at U.S. Patrol Agents. They said nothing six years ago when they shot our border patrol.

This is not new news, this has been going on for years and there are stories every day. Watch the videos posted and leave your comments about what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk4QGHj1bqM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAjcq1S1UF4

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    Sombody ought to get some snipers with .50 Barrett rifles and sit back about a mile and---------------

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    Quote Originally Posted by armsmaster270 View Post
    Sombody ought to get some snipers with .50 Barrett rifles and sit back about a mile and---------------
    Nope. I don't agree. We shouldn't be sneaky about it. We should send F-15's streaking over the border and blow the closest Mexican bases to us to kingdom come.
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMash View Post
    Nope. I don't agree. We shouldn't be sneaky about it. We should send F-15's streaking over the border and blow the closest Mexican bases to us to kingdom come.
    I agree!

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMash View Post
    I don't know that his solution would have to be sneaky.

Men with rifles on the border sends a loud and clear message that a wall sure doesn't.

Sniper teams are an excellent way to extend manpower wide enough to cover the entire border in shifts.

First, the press release....

AP- Washington DC

President Bush announced today that sniper platoons from the United States Marine Corps, Army Special Operations, and Navy SeALs will be tasked with defending the entire southern border from repeated incursions by Mexican military forces....

(cue to the Spanish translation) (continuing)

Secretary of State Rice hand delivered a letter from the President Thursday to her counterpart in the struggling Mexican government...

And so on...
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    We aren't just finding Mexicans when we contact illegal immigrants on the I-10 corridor, many we find are Honduran, Dominican, Nicarauguan, etc. Many are found in possession of fraudulent identity documents, both U.S. and Mexican. ICE's response? Document and release.

The refusal of our government to perform its most basic duties as enumerated in the Constitution; "to... establish justice (and)... provide for the common defense", is unforgiveable. For our government to know of another nation's military firing on U.S. federal law enforcement officers on our own soil without taking swift and decisive action is nothing short of treasonous in its own right. No government in this world would stand for it, neither should ours.

Nearly every person reading this is empowered with a weapon against such indignity. VOTE against any candidate who espouses amnesty for illegals, who doesn't hold an aggressive policy against illegal immigration (invasion), and who will not bolster the federal government's enforcement actions against it. Vote against any candidate who does not maintain an aggressive national defense policy, at home or abroad, and against any candidate who supports rendering our country defenseless by the disarming of American citizens.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    We aren't just finding Mexicans when we contact illegal immigrants on the I-10 corridor, many we find are Honduran, Dominican, Nicarauguan, etc. Many are found in possession of fraudulent identity documents, both U.S. and Mexican. ICE's response? Document and release.

The refusal of our government to perform its most basic duties as enumerated in the Constitution; "to... establish justice (and)... provide for the common defense", is unforgiveable. For our government to know of another nation's military firing on U.S. federal law enforcement officers on our own soil without taking swift and decisive action is nothing short of treasonous in its own right. No government in this world would stand for it, neither should ours.

Nearly every person reading this is empowered with a weapon against such indignity. VOTE against any candidate who espouses amnesty for illegals, who doesn't hold an aggressive policy against illegal immigration (invasion), and who will not bolster the federal government's enforcement actions against it. Vote against any candidate who does not maintain an aggressive national defense policy, at home or abroad, and against any candidate who supports rendering our country defenseless by the disarming of American citizens.
    AMEN

oops they are trying to take that away too.

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

BEK
    Verified LEO
    Pulled from an older news release, check this out.

More than 1.2 million people attempt to cross US borders illegally each year. The vast majority are Mexicans who are immediately repatriated Almost 22,000 non-Mexican immigrants have been released pending a hearing since last October. Once released, they are free to travel on their own throughout the United States. According to one Texas immigration official, those who slip through the net come "from all over the world"
    In a letter to President Bush last week, Mr Ortiz wrote: "Law enforcement agencies across the south-west border are alarmed that the US is releasing thousands of OTMs [Other than Mexicans]. Those released include individuals from nations the US defines as state sponsors of potential terrorism, or from those nations that have produced large numbers of al-Qaeda militants."

So people you have the Mexican military coming into the U.S. and our law enforcement cant do anything, you have OTM's being released into the U.S and a vast majority are from countries that agree with Osama and the extremists. I would not only be worried but very scared. I cant believe that people arent up in arms about this. There are way to many people who think that they are safe in there country, people are trying to take it away from you. I am surprised that this thread isnt blowing up with upset Americans. Maybe we need to get some deputies from border counties to spread the word about what is really going on down there.

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    So, what would the Constitution say about defending our nation with lethal force if one were to witness the incursion of a foreign government's military?
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    The Constitution is silent on that issue, in my view.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

BEK
    Verified LEO
    in my view more people should reply to this thread

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Bump

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    First, our government will not do anything concerning this issue. Our government is embracing the Mexican government in hopes of a unity government. Read up on it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securit..._North_America
    http://usinfo.state.gov/is/Archive/2...23-209281.html
    Unbelievable that we are aligning ourselves with a government who's law enforcment and military are completely out of control.
    Secondly since the Federal Government won't do anything about this problem, screw them. Perhaps local governments should. Especially law enforcment. You cross the line with a weapon in your hand you are told once to drop it. If not....DEAD. Shots fired dispatch! Suspect is down. And I don't mean injured to testify later. (I do mean a justified shooting by the way) I bet if a few of these Mexican military personnel are killed on American soil the public will have to pay attention.

Of course I realize I may not be popular for this view. I don't care.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Next time, lets pop one or two of them and drag them in for proof of the incursion.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    Next time, lets pop one or two of them and drag them in for proof of the incursion.
    I was thinking the same thing. The main problem is that there is undoubtedly a pre-typed statement ready to be released to the media saying we attacked them on their side and drug them over to our side......

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    The Government won't do anything, because the donation base for most politicians likes having their Honduran nanny, Columbian maid, the gardener from Chiapas, all of whom are willing to work off the books for crap wages and no benefits.

It doesn't matter to them if the rest of us tax payers end up covering their medical and eventual social security that they will use fall papers to claim.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PDawg View Post
    The Government won't do anything, because the donation base for most politicians likes having their Honduran nanny, Columbian maid, the gardener from Chiapas, all of whom are willing to work off the books for crap wages and no benefits.

It doesn't matter to them if the rest of us tax payers end up covering their medical and eventual social security that they will use fall papers to claim.
    Bingo! We have a winner!
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

osugirlP103 is offline Officer First Class
    i dont think proof would matter they will only keep their heads turned, just pop'em and know that you're doing something about it
    LAW ENFORCEMENT HELPING"PERPS" SLIP DOWN STAIRS SINCE 1766!

BEK
    Verified LEO
    MEXICO CITY — Nearly half of a new $500 million U.S. aid package for Mexico would be used to purchase surveillance planes and helicopters so that Mexican police can track drug traffickers who are often better armed and operating faster vehicles than they are.
    The new aircraft would help the Mexican government build on its recent success in cracking down on drug cartels, Thomas Shannon, the State Department's top diplomat for Latin America, said Thursday in a telephone interview.
    The $500 million, which has not yet been approved by Congress, is the first phase of a $1.4 billion anti-drug package that would be distributed in the next three years. The surveillance aircraft would help Mexican agents chase down the planes and speedboats that carry cocaine from South America to remote areas of Mexico, where it is then taken to the U.S. border.
    The U.S. government has credited Mexican President Felipe Calderón's aggressive anti-drug tactics with a reduction in cocaine supply in several U.S. cities. However, the crash last month of a U.S.-registered business jet carrying 3.2 tons of cocaine in Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula shows drug planes are still slipping into Mexico.
    About $208 million of the first wave of money would go toward eight Bell 412 transport helicopters and two CASA CN-235 surveillance planes, Shannon said. He said the aircraft would be new, avoiding a repeat of the 1990s, when the United States donated more than 70 Vietnam-era Huey helicopters to Mexico. The helicopters were so expensive to maintain that Mexico eventually returned most of them.
    "We're not going to do that again," Shannon said.
    The Bell 412 is a more modern version of the Huey. The Spanish-built CASA CN-235s are twin-engine turboprops that can fly at 280 mph and land on short airstrips.
    The U.S. Coast Guard flies a very similar plane, raising the possibility of joint anti-drug missions in the future, Shannon said.
    An additional $100 million in the first wave of U.S. aid would go toward making Mexico's law enforcement system more effective, including classes and equipment to help conduct investigations, perform forensics tests, manage prisons and prepare court cases, Shannon said.
    Another large share of the money would go toward X-ray machines, ion scanners and other devices for searching cargo, he said.
    The package also calls for a major increase in U.S.-led training programs, although U.S. officials have stressed that U.S. forces will not be going on missions with Mexican soldiers or police, and the number of U.S. personnel operating in Mexico will not increase.
    Only a small part of the $500 million would go toward weapons, Shannon said. He declined to elaborate. Mexican police complain they are increasingly outgunned by drug smugglers who buy assault-style rifles, grenade launchers and hand grenades in the USA.
    Some experts in Mexico worry that increased military activity will lead to more drug-related violence. "I don't think (the aid) is going to stop the violence in Mexico. It's going to exacerbate it, raise the cost of drugs and worsen things," said Miguel Sarre, a criminal justice professor at the Autonomous Technological Institute of Mexico.

So heres the thing, The Mexican military is involved with drug trafficking and the US gvt didnt learn from the last time they sent money to aid in the drug battle (FYI the drug cartel got alot of it). So now the drug smugglers will have new helicopters and night vision to get around border security. Our gvt spends that kinda money in Mexico it would have done alot better on our side of the border. I think to myself Mexico passed a law allowing small amounts of drugs on people, who is enforcing what over there.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information