Welcome to the APBWeb.
    1*girl Guest

Woman finds boyfriend dead in cat door...

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Authorities in Florida launched an investigation into what they called one of the strangest accidents they've ever seen.

Investigators said 32-year-old Charles Tucker Jr. was using the cat door early Saturday morning as a way to get back into his girlfriend's St. Augustine home after she kicked him out.

Deputies said several hours after Tucker's girlfriend told him to leave she found him stuck in the cat door.

"Maybe at 3 a.m., my older brother called me and told me -- he was crying -- that she had called him and she found him dead in the door," said Tucker's friend, Will Elliot.

Elliot lives down the street from the home where Tucker was found dead.

"He's a big guy. I don't even know how he could fit through there," Elliot said. "Probably to get in and unlock the door. They said he had one arm through there and his head was caught in there like he was to reach up and unlock the door because there's no way he could fit through there."

Tucker's girlfriend called 911 when she found the 32-year-old stuck, but when officers showed up four minutes later -- he was already dead.

Officers said it was not the first encounter they had with Tucker that weekend. They said on Friday they found him slumped over the wheel of his car; He was taken to Flagler Hospital, and later released.

The cause of Tucker's death has not been released. Officers were awaiting autopsy results before releasing that information.

The door in which Tucker got stuck had been removed and put out with the trash Monday.

"Maybe he just passed out because there was no sign of struggle or anything. She would have heard him. She was in the house," Elliot said.

I would have kicked him in the head just to make sure he was dead.

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    Heard it on the news It's still goofy

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    That's friggin wierd.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Cat door + passed out drunk = asphyxiation (pressure on trachea from the edge of the door)?
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

deputy29 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    See, that's why I don't have cat doors. I have a ex-large dog door that belongs to an ex-large dog that hates people that aren't family in her house.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    It takes all kinds.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    is this better or worse than finding a cat dead in the boyfriend door?

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Darwinism at its best, the chlorine of the gene pool.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

GumbyDammit is offline Holster Sniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    Cat door + passed out drunk = asphyxiation (pressure on trachea from the edge of the door)?
    No way alcohol could have been involved!!
    The other night there was a loud argument in the hall outside my apartment while I was trying to sleep. I went out and told them they better leave or I was gonna use some Kung-Fu...

THAT scared them off...

Plus I was totally nekkid and holding a gun.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GumbyDammit View Post
    No way alcohol could have been involved!!

I mean, no, of course, not, I'm sure he was a teetotaler who always drove the posted speed, obeyed all traffic laws, and was a joy to all who knew him.

*snicker*
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Evans is offline Term # 2
    wow, sounds like something i would do! lol but without the whole stalking thing....

1*girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    wow, sounds like something i would do! lol but without the whole stalking thing....
    Yeah right!! Oh wait, that's Ender. Nevermind. Damn E names getting me confused.

GaryArk is offline Rookie
    I guess the nine lives thing is just for cats.

GumbyDammit is offline Holster Sniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1*girl View Post
    Yeah right!! Oh wait, that's Ender. Nevermind. Damn E names getting me confused.
    LOL! That reminds me, I'd better check my cat door. Ender has been stalking ME lately!
    The other night there was a loud argument in the hall outside my apartment while I was trying to sleep. I went out and told them they better leave or I was gonna use some Kung-Fu...

THAT scared them off...

Plus I was totally nekkid and holding a gun.

Thread Information