Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Huckabee Surging in Polls!!!!

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    I agree! The more I see and read about him, the more I like him.

Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    I just pray billary dosen't get it

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

GaryArk is offline Rookie
    As an Arkansan, I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the Huckabee bandwagon. While he's pro-second amendment, many folks in our state are more than a little annoyed at his use of State Police aircraft for out of state trips, refusing to disclose the purpose of his trips, and then destroying computer hard drives when he left office.

He played it fast and loose with pardons of felons, and refused to disclose the reasons for clemency.

The news stories are readily available. He doesn't inspire confidence in his home state.

http://www.arkansasleader.com/fronts...huckabee2.html

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Gary,

If he gets the FairTax into law I will help buy the gas for any trip he wants to take.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

bufford408 is offline Just green and furry all over
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryArk View Post
    As an Arkansan, I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the Huckabee bandwagon. While he's pro-second amendment, many folks in our state are more than a little annoyed at his use of State Police aircraft for out of state trips, refusing to disclose the purpose of his trips, and then destroying computer hard drives when he left office.

He played it fast and loose with pardons of felons, and refused to disclose the reasons for clemency.

The news stories are readily available. He doesn't inspire confidence in his home state.

Gary, I've tried to tell them but they just won't listen. Kinda like with the bill clinton person.
    But, Huck is alot better than Billary.
    The opinions of my posts are the sole responsibilty of my employer due to the fact that they have totally and completely warped my mind.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryArk View Post

He's a politician. I'm surprised when they use vehicles for what they are supposed to, aren't committing malfeasance in office, and tell one shred of truth.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'm not voting for another Arkansas governor if he walks on water.

Go look at the electoral map of Reagan vs. Mondale. That's what it looks like when a *real* conservative is on the ballot.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Thread Information