Welcome to the APBWeb.
    213th is online now Solipsist
    Supporting Member Lvl 3

Angry POS raped daughters/shocked them with dog collars

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. A rural Tennessee father is accused of raping his two teenage daughters and using electric dog collars to establish dominance over them, authorities said Tuesday.
    The charges against the 37-year-old man and his 35-year-old wife were referred to a grand jury on Tuesday in Tazewell, which is in rural Claiborne County near the Kentucky border.
    The man is charged with aggravated child abuse and two counts of rape. His wife, who prosecutors say knew about the use of dog collars but not the alleged sexual assaults, is charged with aggravated child abuse and failure to report child abuse.
    Prosecutors said more charges could be handed down when the grand jury convenes Dec. 3.
    The husband and wife were identified in court, but The Associated Press is withholding their names to avoid identifying their daughters. The AP generally does not identify possible victims of sex abuse.
    The wife's attorney, Buddy Baird, said his client will be vindicated when the facts come out. He refused to elaborate. The father's attorney, Dale Potter, did not return a call for comment.
    The man used remote-controlled shock collars to force his two eldest daughters now ages 18 and 19 to obey him, said Capt. Sam Nelson, the lead investigator at the Claiborne County Sheriff's Office.

The two girls are from their father's previous marriage. The couple has three other children, a girl and two boys, but none of the abuse allegations relate to those children, prosecutors said.
    The 18-year-old girl said her father raped her and her sister for a period of about five years, from when they were in their early teens, said prosecutor Amanda Sammons. The girl said he raped her in the family's mobile home and in the woods, Nelson said.
    The girl said her father put a shotgun to her head "and said that if she ever told anyone, he would kill himself, her and anyone who tried to remove her from the home," according to an affidavit filed by Nelson.
    She had been too scared before to tell authorities, but was now "scared for her younger sister, who was 11. She was afraid that her father was going to do the same thing to her," Nelson said.
    The girl, then 17, told an official at her high school about the abuse on Sept. 10, and the couple was arrested the following day, Nelson said. The man was being held on $1 million bond. His wife has been released on $100,000 bond.
    The four youngest children, including the 18-year-old, are in foster care. Authorities don't know the 19-year-old girl's whereabouts.
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Wow. If they did what they're accused of, they should be thrown off a cliff, repeatedly.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    if they are guilty, they should be put to death in a very painful and long lasting way.

then resucitated a few times, and done with again.

pieces of shit like that piss me off, and the fact that we don't deal with them in a painful and public manner is why they seem to become more and more prevalent.

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Ya got one thing right, Ender. That kind of sickness can only exist where there is no light.

I don't imagine they are going to find a sympathetic jury around those parts when the whole story comes out.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

sweetpea is offline Master Officer
    Using dog collars, well I know where I would stick a cattle prod then push him off a cliff, Ducky.
    http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/f.../ukbluejw2.gif

"When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long."

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    I'll go with either ducky or enders ideas they are both good. Aww hell do both.

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

GaryArk is offline Rookie
    I would hope that God has reserved a special circle in Hell for those who would abuse the defenseless.

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    Wow. Give me 3 hours of uninterrupted stick time with this jackhole and I'll give him more justice than he'll see in 10 years of a prison.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

this is just disgusting and i am from tennessee. i cant believe that these two are still alive. they should be dealt with in a manner that cant be discussed!
    Resistance is Futile

Thread Information