Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO

‘Too sexy for Southwest ... perfect for Playboy’

‘Too sexy for Southwest’ woman in Playboy Woman pulled from flight because of clothes reveals a lot more on Web
    The Associated Press
    updated 9:18 a.m. ET, Fri., Nov. 16, 2007

DALLAS - A 23-year-old college student who was told by a Southwest Airlines employee that her outfit was too revealing to fly is wearing even less on Playboy’s Web site.
    Kyla Ebbert appears in a series of pictures — some in lingerie, some nude — under the heading, “Legs in the Air.”
    “They’re very tastefully done,” Ebbert told The Associated Press on Thursday. “I don’t see anything wrong with the female body.”
    Playboy contacted Ebbert’s attorney to pitch the idea of posing. After “a little bit of talking” to convince her mother, Ebbert agreed. She said her boyfriend supported her decision, but “the most hesitant one was my dad.”
    On its Web site, Playboy says Ebbert “was too sexy for Southwest Airlines, but she’s perfect for Playboy.”
    Ebbert said she was paid “less than six figures” to pose, but wouldn’t give the specific amount.
    A Southwest Airlines Co. employee pulled Ebbert off a flight this summer and forced her to adjust her outfit of a tank top, sweater and miniskirt before getting back on the plane.
    Ebbert ripped the airline in appearances on NBC’s “The Today Show” and “The Dr. Phil Show,” during which she wore the outfit. Southwest officials said they don’t have a dress code but don’t want customers’ attire to offend other passengers.
    Ebbert said she was offended that Southwest tried to turn the dustup to its advantage by promoting a fare sale in honor of miniskirts. Southwest apologized to Ebbert, but she said she found the double-entendre-laced message unacceptable.
    “They used my name in an ad campaign without asking permission,” she said. “I thought I’d been slapped in the face.”
    Told of Ebbert’s spread on the Playboy Web site, Southwest spokeswoman Beth Harbin said, “We wish her all the best.”
    Ebbert worked at a Hooters in San Diego but said wants to become an attorney, and doesn’t think posing nude should get in the way of her professional aspirations.
    “This was beautiful and classy. I don’t see why it would affect a professional position,” she said. “I’d do it again in a heartbeat.”
    © 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21834395/?GT1=10547

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO

PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired
    This lady is a true blonde. She did the Playboy layout, er, ah, spread, ah, photo shoot for less than six figures. She could have gotten a mill or more if I had handled, er, ah, represented her in negootiations!
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    This thread is useless without pics

PeterJasonMN Guest
    I would sell TBO to Rosie as a personal underwear shopper for just 10 minutes with that chick.

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJasonMN View Post
    I would sell TBO to Rosie as a personal underwear shopper for just 10 minutes with that any chick.
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

GaryArk is offline Rookie
    Freedom of expression in action.

Thread Information