Welcome to the APBWeb.
    GumbyDammit is offline Holster Sniffer

Angry Woman Pleads Guilty in Stepdaughter's Death

She was sentenced today to 15 - life. The piece of trash is getting off pretty damn easy IMO.

- On a side note - My little brother called me up early this year excited that he and his wife had found a great deal on a place to rent in Syracuse. The day after they moved in he called me freaking out because he found out it was the house where this happened. They moved their stuff out that same day.

SYRACUSE, Utah -- A Syracuse woman pleaded guilty Tuesday in the death of her stepdaughter. Angela Andrews confessed she caused the death of 10-year-old Shelby Andrews.
    Shelby was beaten, kicked and forced to eat her own feces. She eventually died after being forced in a closet in August 2006.
    Andrews faces 15 years to life in prison for first-degree murder. She'll be sentenced in November. Shelby's father, Ryan Andrews, is already serving time for her death.
    http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages...Y&pageId=3.2.1

Video report on sentencing...
    The other night there was a loud argument in the hall outside my apartment while I was trying to sleep. I went out and told them they better leave or I was gonna use some Kung-Fu...

THAT scared them off...

Plus I was totally nekkid and holding a gun.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GumbyDammit View Post
    She was sentenced today to 15 - life. The piece of trash is getting off pretty damn easy IMO.

- On a side note - My little brother called me up early this year excited that he and his wife had found a great deal on a place to rent in Syracuse. The day after they moved in he called me freaking out because he found out it was the house where this happened. They moved their stuff out that same day.

SYRACUSE, Utah -- A Syracuse woman pleaded guilty Tuesday in the death of her stepdaughter. Angela Andrews confessed she caused the death of 10-year-old Shelby Andrews.
    Shelby was beaten, kicked and forced to eat her own feces. She eventually died after being forced in a closet in August 2006.
    Andrews faces 15 years to life in prison for first-degree murder. She'll be sentenced in November. Shelby's father, Ryan Andrews, is already serving time for her death.

Video report on sentencing...
    She deserves the exact same treatment her step daughter got. Worthless wench.

I hope your brother told whoever he got the place from to stick it. It oughta be torn down. Nobody would occupy that place.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Another side note to the story...

Police Send Controversial Letter to FOX 13

Monday, 19 Nov 2007
    SYRACUSE, Utah -- Angela Andrews was sentenced to prison Monday for her involvement in the sexual abuse and murder of her 10-year-old stepdaughter, Shelby Andrews.
    Using Syracuse Police letterhead, Sgt. Mark Sessions of the Syracuse Police department sent a strongly-worded statement about Andrews via fax to the FOX 13 newsroom. In the statement, Sessions refers to Andrews as "the devil herself" and a "conniving, self centered monster."

Direct link to PDF scan of the letter...
    http://media.myfoxutah.com/pdf/syrac...ss_release.pdf

Syracuse PD also got a "thank you" from me tonight.
    You can voice your support here if you're so inclined...
    http://www.syracuseut.com/page.php/p...-Feedback.html
    The other night there was a loud argument in the hall outside my apartment while I was trying to sleep. I went out and told them they better leave or I was gonna use some Kung-Fu...

THAT scared them off...

bufford408 is offline Just green and furry all over
    The brutality of humans will never stop amazing me.
    The opinions of my posts are the sole responsibilty of my employer due to the fact that they have totally and completely warped my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    She deserves the exact same treatment her step daughter got. Worthless wench.

I hope your brother told whoever he got the place from to stick it. It oughta be torn down. Nobody would occupy that place.
    Amen.

As for my bro, they got their money back and left the same day they found out. Shitty thing was the landlord never disclosed it to them at all.

He was talking to a neighbor about the great deal they got on rent and how excited they were to live in a nice area. The neigbor said "Yeah, it's a great place. Too bad about what happened in the house."

THAT scared them off...

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by GumbyDammit View Post
    Amen.

As for my bro, they got their money back and left the same day they found out. Shitty thing was the landlord never disclosed it to them at all.

He was talking to a neighbor about the great deal they got on rent and how excited they were to live in a nice area. The neigbor said "Yeah, it's a great place. Too bad about what happened in the house."
    you'd think they would have disclosed it in the first place. talk about a reason to get out of a contract.

as for this "woman," who got 15-life? she'll be out in less than 8 years, right?

give her the 8 years, then put her through hell, on her way to hell.

You would think.

I bet the detectives who worked her case will be happy to write her parole board when the time comes. There is no justice if this piece of trash doesn't spend the rest of her breathing days in prison.

THAT scared them off...

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I have high praise for Sgt. Sessions of Syracuse P.D. in sending this letter.

How often the public forgets that in a case like this, the list of victims to so heinous a crime must include those who are so deeply emotionally impacted in its wake. The police are human, yet we are taken for granted and expected to be robotic, cold, and unfeeling.

Mercifully, little Shelby will never have to endure the depraved tortures dealt to her by those vicious hands again, but there is no mercy for those who will forever live with the images of her lifeless, tortured body; covered in dried vomit and fecal matter. There can be no reprieve for those who live daily with the frustrations of seeing the sub-human living garbage who destroyed this precious little girl's life smirking and reacting with impunity when given a sentence of time spent in State's care and custody; to have every waking need be provided for at the expense of the law-abiding citizen.

I find often my faith is tried by seeing justice unserved on Earth, however I later retreat to the understanding that there is an infinite justice and an eternal punishment awaiting such evil. For when a Divine Judge sentences an Earthly demon to death, it is death - forever.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Thread Information