Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO

Ultimate Mens Christmas Gift?

MONSTER PENKNIFE
    ORANGEBURG, N.Y. (AP) - You wouldn't want to use it to carve a Thanksgiving turkey, but if you need to push a cuticle, measure a tire tread, clean a golf club or adjust a bicycle spoke, this is the knife for you. A Swiss Army knife that weighs nearly three pounds has been inducted into the 2008 edition of Guinness World Records for "most functions on a penknife." At the time, the knife had 85 tools; the latest version has 87 tools and at least 115 uses, according to the knife's distributor, Wenger North America. A company spokeswoman says they basically took every implement they ever put in a Swiss Army knife and combined them in this one piece. The knife has a dozen or so blades, saws and cutters; a dozen or so screwdrivers; and the toothpicks, key rings, magnifiers, fish scalers and nail files sometimes found on combination penknives. But it also includes a laser pointer and a flashlight. And it has a wrench just for the spikes on a golf shoe; a tool just for opening the case of a watch; and a screwdriver specifically for gunsights. The knife looks like a bunch of different pocketknives placed side-by-side and soldered together. At 8.75 inches by 3.25 inches, it's big for most pockets. And at $1,200, it's pretty much a collector's item, but the company says 450 have been sold in its first year.

http://www.wengerna.com/browse/produ...&sub_cat_id=23

"It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

1*girl Guest
    Since when do men worry about their cuticles?

So Fla Cop is offline Trunk Monkey Supporter
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by 1*girl View Post
    Since when do men worry about their cuticles?
    That is so insensitive.......

I worry about all my cuties.
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Thread Information