Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

$7M Stolen From Armored Truck Company

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/14718251/detail.html

LIBERTY, Ohio -- Police and the FBI are investigating the theft of about $7 million in cash and checks from a armored truck company based in Liberty.

Police are seeking 22-year-old Roger Lee Dillon, an employee of AT Systems, for questioning.

Police are also looking for Dillon's mother, 57-year-old Sharon L. Gregory and 24-year-old Nicole N. Boyd.

Dillon did not show up at work on Wednesday and neither of the three have been seen since the theft.

Police say Dillon may be driving a purple 1999 GMC truck, license plate number EGL-6652 or a 2002 Hyundai XG350, license plate SCOOBDO.

There are no warrants out for any of the individuals.

AT Systems is offering a $100,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

HudsonHawk is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I found him:

"never bring paws to a gunfight" - Jenna

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Ruh-Roh Raggy, re're rin deep doo doo now!
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

GaryArk is offline Rookie
    groan ...

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    Arrests in armored-car company robbery
    Employee, girlfriend were wanted in disappearance of $7 million

CLEVELAND - A couple wanted in the disappearance of $7 million in cash and checks from an armored car company was arrested Saturday in West Virginia, the FBI said.Roger Lee Dillon, 22, and his girlfriend, Nicole N. Boyd, 24, were arrested early Saturday morning outside Beckley, FBI Special Agent Scott Wilson said.
    Agents recovered "a large sum of money" at the time of the arrests, Wilson said. The FBI planned to hold a news conference on Monday, Wilson said.

The disappearance of the money was discovered Monday at an armored car garage of AT Systems International, where Dillon was an employee. Two drivers discovered the safes had been cleaned out and called police.Officials said the alarm system was deactivated, safes were opened and money to be delivered to banks was gone. Then the alarm system was reactivated.
    Dillon was charged with bank larceny, and Boyd was charged with aiding and abetting, the FBI said.
    Dillon didn't show up for work Tuesday. A pickup truck belonging to him was found in a parking lot in Salem, Ohio, after a resident recognized it from news reports, police said.
    Dillon had worked at AT Systems for less than a year, said a representative of Garda, the company that purchased AT Systems in April.

link
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

OXCOPS is offline Usual Suspect
    How dumb do you have to be? Break in to the facility in a way that proves its an inside job, then don't show up for work the next day? After you fail to show up to work, you opt to stay in the area? Uhhh....have you ever heard of MEXICO?

Dumbasses.

Thread Information