Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Jailers Fired for Encouraging Female Inmate Bikini 'Fashion Show'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314610,00.html

SHELBYVILLE, Tenn. Three jailers have been fired and one suspended for encouraging female inmates who put on a mock fashion show that included a bikini made from a sweatshirt.
    "They used their prison uniforms and anything else for the fashion show," sheriff's office administrator Larry Lowman said of the ten Bedford County Jail inmates who participated.
    Alma Cantu watched the inmates through a large security window while three male guards Steven Qualls, Jason Carden and Jamie Farris watched them on security monitors, Lowman and Sheriff Randall Boyce said.
    "There were some remarks made over the intercom into that [cell] block," Lowman said. "One of the guards asked a particular female to blow into the speaker ... box of the intercom [which doubles as a microphone] and as she did, he put his microphone down to his crotch."
    One of the guards also took pictures with a cell phone camera but later deleted them, he said.
    Farris later reported the incident and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation looked into it. There was no physical contact between the guards and inmates during the Nov. 11 incident, officials said.

Farris was suspended for about three weeks while the other three jailers were fired.
    "It was their job to stop it and not socialize with the inmates," Boyce said.
    The inmates involved had their privileges revoked. That includes duties at the senior citizens center, in the sheriff's offices, the jail and jail kitchen as well as work release opportunities.

This just shows a whole new level of dumb.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Seriously they could not have been that hot
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired
    The picture is hot off the press..................

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post

"Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

OXCOPS is offline Usual Suspect

narcodog is offline Rookie
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Is that you Jenna?

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Well they obviously didn't think that one entirely through now did they? Dumb...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO

Okay, kind of off-topic, but whatever company made those bikinis needs to be burned to the ground.

And ladies, just because they make an XXL bikini, doesn't mean you should wear it.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Okay, kind of off-topic, but whatever company made those bikinis needs to be burned to the ground.

And ladies, just because they make an XXL bikini, doesn't mean you should wear it.

The green one is XXXXXXXXXL

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    The one on the far right clearly subscribes to my theory of do-ability. Hang out with people who are much, much uglier than you (and, in this case, much much fatter than you), and suddenly you don't look as bad as you would by yourself. Kudos to her for exploiting three super fat broads so that she will appear to be the most appealing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Thread Information