Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Black Panthers Protest the Shooting of the Texas Burglars

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...ef=videosearch

I tried posting this while I was at work today but could not view the streaming media. The people in Joe Horn's neighborhood (70 year old shooter) came out and shouted the Black Panthers down. I don't support the superiority of any race over another, but why in the hell are the Panthers protesting this. Someone called them on it though, listen for the guy yelling that if the burglars had been white you would not be here. People are certainly getting tired of the catch and release style of justice the courts are practicing.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Anything to make it a racist issue instead of a criminal/victim issue. The racist card plays out all the time, but gained alot of momentum in the OJ case since it was so publicized....

The worst thing about it is the Black Panthers are saying it's a racist issue to have shot the burglars,,, yet the BP are the ones screaming "Black Power, Black Power!!"

Typical hypocrites,,, they think racism is only one way and doesn't show both ways.

MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    Guess I wasn't the only one supporting Joe Horn huh? Hahaha
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Man View Post
    Anything to make it a racist issue instead of a criminal/victim issue. The racist card plays out all the time, but gained alot of momentum in the OJ case since it was so publicized....

The worst thing about it is the Black Panthers are saying it's a racist issue to have shot the burglars,,, yet the BP are the ones screaming "Black Power, Black Power!!"

Typical hypocrites,,, they think racism is only one way and doesn't show both ways.

I agree with what you are saying. I just wish that whoever that was waving the Confederate battle flag would have caught a beating. Having said that I wouldn't be a bit surprized to find that someone in the panthers organization brought the flag to inflame the situation. I have heard and seen organized attempts to put Confederate flags in the stories concerning the Minute Men. It is used more now to discredit a movement than as a racist symbol.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    He did the right thing, and as far as the flag, I think it was right in being there. The Panthers are coming out there with their hate for the whites why not, throw it right back at them?
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    What I thought was hilarious was the look on some of the faces of the Panthers. It was almost like "Where did all these white folks come from? They've been too intimidated to talk back in the past."

And the next look you saw said it all:"Lets get the hell out of here." Bwahahahahaha

Again....I'm glad some folks are finally standing up.
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro56 View Post
    He did the right thing, and as far as the flag, I think it was right in being there. The Panthers are coming out there with their hate for the whites why not, throw it right back at them?

Pedro, I am from Alabama, both born and raised. I am extremely proud of my Southern heritage. I dearly love that flag and what it represented at one time. Before hear it, it did not represent slavery. However, Southerners have allowed the meaning of the flag to be defined by racists and bigots. Our appathy allowed one of the most recognized symbols of Southern heritage to be destroyed by a bunch of simple minded, knuckle dragging, bastards. The flag is now nothing more than a tool used by race baiters of every color. Truely a shame. If those that wish to stand up to the criminals in their hometown want to be taken seriously they should stick to their issues and their God given rights to Life, Liberty, Property, and the pursuit of Happiness. This issue should not be sensationalized anymore than it has to be. Mr. Horn defended himself from what he saw as a danger to himself. I wish this was simply viewed as doing what is right, instead of an extraordinary event.

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Pedro, I am from Alabama, both born and raised. I am extremely proud of my Southern heritage. I dearly love that flag and what it represented at one time. Before hear it, it did not represent slavery. However, Southerners have allowed the meaning of the flag to be defined by racists and bigots. Our appathy allowed one of the most recognized symbols of Southern heritage to be destroyed by a bunch of simple minded, knuckle dragging, bastards. The flag is now nothing more than a tool used by race baiters of every color. Truely a shame. If those that wish to stand up to the criminals in their hometown want to be taken seriously they should stick to their issues and their God given rights to Life, Liberty, Property, and the pursuit of Happiness. This issue should not be sensationalized anymore than it has to be. Mr. Horn defended himself from what he saw as a danger to himself. I wish this was simply viewed as doing what is right, instead of an extraordinary event.
    They are in the South are they not? I see no racism behind a flag. My great grandfather was a soldier who fought proudly for his country for almost 8 years he fought. He fought for what he thought was right and for what he thought was better for his family. He fought for the expansion of Germany, he was a Nazi. Who rose to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Yet his standard was deemed racist by the masses (should I not be proud of my heritage as well?), just as the good ol' stars and bars, my father was born in the south as well, most of my family that was in the US back then flew that standard and fought for what they thought was right as well. I am simply saying that those racist assholes (the panthers) got what they asked for.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    I hate the panthers, I had to fight them in the 60's and they sniped a good officer and got away with it due to a shoddy investigation.

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Big difference Pedro. The nazi flag and what it represented was from its founding based on the racial superiority of the Nordic race. It was founded on this principle. The meaning of the Confederate flag has evolved into this. Being founded and evolving to this end is quite different.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    See how the Confederate flags very presence has moved this discussion away from the original issue of Mr. Horn simply ridding the world of two burglars. THIS IS MY POINT.

Thread Information