Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO

The Job Should Go to a Black Man

I love when there are black reporters and they get to say whatever they want and get away with it. If good ole' whitey said this he would be labeled a Klan leader, white supremacist, racist, you name it. I hate this City. Kudos to the newscaster for slamming the race baiting bitch.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pa...d=1.1.1&sflg=1
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

Illiy is offline Corporal
    I am speechless...

What makes her qualified to make the decision on who should or shouldn't be hired? She is a columnist...she is a nobody... that was five minutes I would like to have back please... her report was useless.

Find the best person for the job... regardless of race, religion or gender.

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiy View Post
    I am speechless...

What makes her qualified to make the decision on who should or shouldn't be hired? She is a columnist...she is a nobody... that was five minutes I would like to have back please... her report was useless.

+1

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    I am speechless...

Thats not how it works here in the City run by asshole Reverends. We normally flip flop every time. White, Black, Hispanic. This city is pathetic and I am tired of the whole race issue, the best is the whole race issue is always being pulled by the blacks. I am going to start saying that everything happens to me because I am white. They refused food stamps, because I am white, I got a ticket, because I was white, I was denied section 8 because I was white.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

Illiy is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro56 View Post
    Thats not how it works here in the City run by asshole Reverends. We normally flip flop every time. White, Black, Hispanic. This city is pathetic and I am tired of the whole race issue, the best is the whole race issue is always being pulled by the blacks. I am going to start saying that everything happens to me because I am white. They refused food stamps, because I am white, I got a ticket, because I was white, I was denied section 8 because I was white.
    Sounds like a sucky place to live...

Motorwaycop is offline Retired Plod
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Sounds like a sucky place to live...
    Its also snowing I believe and very bloody cold.

White snow of course, hope people don't feel discriminated against.
    the sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.
    ( Baltasar Gracian )

PeterJasonMN Guest
    The job should go to me so then I could arrest Mayor McCrook.

adroitcuffs is offline Visualize whirled peas!!
    Verified LEO

Sorry, I couldn't even listen to her whole diatribe. Want to live in a colorblind society? Get rid of all the damn labels. Don't tell me all your problems will be solved if a black man filled the position. I've several black co-workers who've been called "Uncle Tom" by some knucklehead who doesn't get his way.

Gee, women weren't allowed to vote for so long. I don't see any activists screaming that womens' votes should count double to make up for it! Grrrr - I just hate quotas.....
    The true measure of your character is what you choose to do when you think no one is looking.

http://officerbob.memory-of.com/

Buttercup is online now Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    I listened to the whole thing and I cringed. She's ignorant and one of the many, many unfortunate things about what she said is that some people will hear (or read) her words and consider her opinions as being representative of that of all minorities.Even the subtitle to the news clip buys into that perception:

Sun-Times columnist Mary Mitchell explains to Patrick Elwood and Jan Jeffcoat why minorities are unhappy.

hush29 is offline Corporal
    Want to live in a colorblind society? Get rid of all the damn labels.
    Took the words out of my mouth. +1, rep on it's way
    It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    It's regrettable that a persons view can be so distorted to the point of discontent.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

adroitcuffs is offline Visualize whirled peas!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by hush29 View Post
    Took the words out of my mouth. +1, rep on it's way
    Thanks! I've said it time and time again...

This concept of "diversity and sensitivity" is segregating our society more than bringing the people together. Activists claim they want their "group" to be seen as "equal" to others, not to be noted for thier fill-in-the-blank minority/gender/lifestyle/religion/etc., yet they want special recognition and/or preference for said label. Quota fillers only serve to undermine the cause. How dare anyone simply ride on the coattails of the suffering/challenges of their ancestors. Those before us in history, who overcame the challenges of their times, did not do so in order for us to pound our chests and say, "Give me, for I deserve based upon my ancestors sufferings." Rather, those who pioneered through trials and tribulations did so that you and I may further the benefits upon another generation, to continue in a forward direction. I find people like Mary Mitchell to be a disgrace, not to her ethnic group, but to all of human kind.
    The true measure of your character is what you choose to do when you think no one is looking.

http://officerbob.memory-of.com/

Rhino is offline Meat-eater & Fire-breather
    Verified LEO
    Truely it's a sign of the times when a white person has to quote MLK and equality to a black person. She probably had know idea that he was quoting MLK, either.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." -Gen. George S. Patton

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    "... he has no police experience. He has FBI experience..."

Uttered out of the mouth of a woman who has no experience in public administration whatsoever. Apparently, she is an authority only on the inciting of people to distrust their police and government. I can think of others who possess such expertise: Mr. Sharpton and Mr. Jackson.

I am not an African-American. I have no authority on what it is to be of that race, nor do I pretend to. I do have numerous dealings with members of a diverse collection of races, including African-Americans. I cannot, in good consciousness use the cultural differences of race as a means to cloud, steer, or sway my judgement in any given situation. I must literally lack consciousness of race in order to perform my duties ethically.

Why is it that this woman is allowed to use race as a means of promoting bias with impunity? Because in this society quite simply, she can. This is yet another instance of the double-standards which exist today.

This woman promotes the divisions which exist along racial lines in this country. Until she (and others like her) are clearly identified as the problem rather than a solution, we can never put an end to racial discord in America.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Wow, that women is really ignorant. I'm not surprised. I would type up some long post explaining how and why she is ignorant, but she's simply not worth the time it would take to do it.

Thread Information