Welcome to the APBWeb.
    k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO

2 Million in Cocaine Seized in Ohio!

Mexican Drug Ring Busted, 2 Million In Cocaine Seized

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 05:11 PM EST
    Updated: Dec 12, 2007 05:58 PM EST

Cleveland, OH - Cleveland's Chief of Police along with the Cuyahoga County Sheriff, Cleveland FBI, and the HIDTA Task Force announced the arrests of three Mexican nationals following a month long international drug trafficking investigation.
    The arrests resulted in the seizure of 14 kilo's of cocaine worth more than 2 million dollars, more than $80,000 cash, and a customized truck equipped with hidden compartments used to conceal contraband.
    The arrested males were representatives of two separate competing trafficking organizations both based out of Sinaloa, Mexico.
    The investigation into the illicit activities of one organization led to the identification of the second organization. The seizures from the two trafficking rings occurred within miles of each other on Cleveland's west side.
    Arrested and facing Federal drug trafficking charges are Heriberto Gastelum-Calderon, Pedro Alvarez Corral and Delphin Feliciano Perez. Each male is in Federal custody and will face prosecution by the United States Attorney's Office under the direction of US Attorney Greg White.
    HIDTA (High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area) is a drug interdiction task force comprised of local law enforcement agencies. Members of Cleveland's HIDTA include Cleveland Police and the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's Office as well as police departments from Brookpark, Rocky River, Independence, Broadview Hts., Newburgh Hts. and Woodmere.
    Investigators from the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles and Brooklyn Police also assisted in the investigation.

YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Nice! RP!

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    I saw the headline, and I was gonna say, I bet I know which Ohio cops didn't bust them! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thread Information