Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Man in the Netherlands arrested for growing marijuana gets special lunch time jail cell treat; a cake laced with hashish

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands -- A man being held in a Dutch police cell on suspicion of growing cannabis got an unintended treat in his lunch - a piece of hashish-laced cake, a spokesman said Thursday.
    "It was an accident," said Alwin Don, police spokesman in the southern province of Zeeland.
    The cake had been seized by police in an unrelated investigation and stored in a refrigerator - close to lunch packets served to suspects being held in cells at the police station in Goes, 110 miles south of Amsterdam.
    "Clearly it looked a lot like the other lunch packets," Don said of the cake, which was served with a cup of coffee on Sunday.
    "Officers returned to the cell a half hour later and the suspect told them: 'I think you've given me something you weren't supposed to,' " Don said.
    The man had only nibbled at the cake and a doctor who was called to examine him said he suffered no ill effects.
    "It was pure coincidence that this man got the cake," Don said. "What was in the cake had nothing to do with his case."

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Naturally, it was a co-incidence......I always keep my dope in the inmates refridgerator....don't you?

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Thread Information