This is an interesting read! A gangster was killed in November. The "TIMES" has a page dedicated to all local murders where comments can be made. This feature is from today's "Opinions" section. It is too lengthy to post in total so I have posted the link. I hope it opens for you. If not, I can post all of it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A South Los Angeles man's murder draws more than 100 comments on The Times' Homicide Report blog.
December 23, 2007

My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to the Johnson family. I have known the family for over twenty years, through good times and bad. Being the detective supervisor overseeing the investigation, I can honestly tell you that we would appreciate any information regarding the tragic death of Timothy.

... Citizens can telephone the detectives at (213) 485-4341 or anonymously at 877 LAW-FULL
Posted by: Sal LaBarbera | November 26, 2007 at 06:37 PM

... The life of an African American Man in LA has proven to be a fight till the death. I am struggling now as I sit here looking at your picture. All the years we spent growing up together, supporting each other and just loving one another. I Love you!! You were my cousin by birth but my brother at heart.

Love Kim
Posted by: Khaleelah Muhammad | November 28, 2007 at 04:50 PM

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/...opinion-center