Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Wisconsin man convicted of killing a deer and horse, then having sex with them, back in jail after using marijuana and contacting minors

SUPERIOR, Wis. - A Wisconsin man convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer has been sentenced to nine more months in jail.
    Bryan James Hathaway, 21, of Superior had his probation revoked last month for using alcohol and marijuana, lying to his probation agent, and having unapproved contact with a minor child and sexual relations with another adult.
    A judge sentenced Hathaway to nine more months in jail during a hearing on Friday.
    Hathaway was sentenced to probation in March. It was to be served at the same time as a nine-month jail sentence he received in February for violating his extended supervision.
    He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.
    Hathaway had just been released from prison for killing the horse when the deer incident happened. He is appealing his conviction on the deer charge.

dkpd1384 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    This is a sick world we live in,,,,thank god we have each other to keep us normal.

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    Gives new meaning to "animal lover"
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    Hathaway’s criminal history

The Daily Telegram
    Published Saturday, December 29, 2007

Feb. 9, 2004: Hathaway pleads no contest to the misdemeanor charge of endanger safety by use of a dangerous weapon for a Oct. 21, 2003 incident. Sentenced to one year probation with two days jail and the possibility of expungement.

Dec. 6, 2004: Hathaway shoots and kills a gelding horse named Bambrik in Parkland. According to the criminal complaint, Hathaway killed the horse in order to have sex with it.

April 4, 2005: Hathaway pleads no contest to the felony charge of mistreatment of an animal in Douglas County Court. He is sentenced to 18 months in prison and another two years of extended supervision. Conditions of extended supervision include getting treatment for a psychosexual disorder, no contact with animals without supervision and restitution to Bambrik’s owner. Hathaway also pleads no contest to the felony charge of take and drive vehicle without owner’s consent.

Oct. 11, 2006: Two weeks after his release from prison, probation agents and Superior Police Officer Adam Poskozim found Hathaway at his residence with hair and blood on his clothing. He was arrested for probation violations.

Feb. 15, 2007: Hathaway was sentenced to another nine months in prison for violating his probation in the felony case.

July 10, 2007: Hathaway released to extended supervision.

July 30, 2007: Hathaway arrested after being observed in the animal barn at the Head of the Lakes Fair.

Dec. 11, 2007: Hathaway’s extended supervision in the felony case and probation in the misdemeanor case is revoked. Reasons listed in the court file include use of alcohol and marijuana, curfew violations, contact with a minor and sexual relations with an adult without his agent’s approval and lying to his agent. A reconfinement hearing is scheduled for Jan. 4. Time available for reconfinement is one year, three months and two days.
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Hahahahaha

He can even have sex with an adult without checking with his PO first.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO
    you know its bad when there are posters of you in the petting zoo and at all county and state fairs with a number to call if your seen there

gwebb1981 is offline Officer First Class

Like this BEK?
    Good things come to those who wait SEIZE THE DAY!!

JLK
    JLK is offline Protecting Those That Can't Protect Themselves
    Verified LEO
    killing dead deer?

"A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for others."
    Ben

The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented
    on his wearing his sidearm. "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you
    expecting trouble?" "No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have
    brought my rifle."
    (just stole this one hope you don't mind)

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant,
    it is just that they know so much that isn't so.
    President Ronald Reagan

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Geez, guys...I said I'm sorry. What more do you want? It's not like I can bring that deer back to life and not have sex with it?!?!?! I mean...come on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Gives new meaning to the phrase "beating a dead horse"!

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jenna again.
    hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Probation13-901 is offline Master Officer
    That is sick! this guy should be locked up in the state hospital for good.

suellen446 is offline Officer First Class
    webb city, missouri - that is in the extreme southwest corner of the state
    sometimes i come in here and read this stuff and i just dont know what to say. and you know, we have similar things happen around here, it's not like i dont know that it goes on. but still im speechless
    dispatcher

Illiy is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    I got her for both of us... that was good!
    FIGHT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

Thread Information