Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Policy Change for Huckabee

I'm starting to find less and less to dislike. Huckabee's immigration stands were a hang up for me. Now, not so much.

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/?FuseAct...ew&Issue_id=26

HUCK GETS TOUGH ON IMMIGRATION Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee says that he is going to get tough on illegal immigrants. He has signed a pledge to enforce immigration laws and to make all illegal aliens go home. Huckabee has also pledged to oppose a so-called "path to citizenship" for current illegals. Apparently he has a nine-point plan to accomplish this goal. If so .. good for him. Let's get that puppy implemented as soon as possible. I just love reading stories about illegals crossing the border ... heading South. As they say ... don't let the doorknob hit ya!
    Now we just know what's going to happen next, don't we? The apologists for illegal immigration and Hispanic race pimps are going to yell bloody murder if Huckabee actually starts implementing such a plan. The question is, how in the world can you get the criminal aliens (and if they're here illegally, they're criminals) to go home without giving the pro-illegal activists something to scream about, and at the same time denying the race pimps the opportunity to start squealing about racial profiling?
    Here's a plan. I think it's an excellent one. It is not original with me. I've just cobbled together a few ideas and concepts from a few different sources. I've covered this before in the Nuze ... but being the repetitive sort .. here we go again.
    Step 1. Enact harsh penalties against employers who knowingly or carelessly hire illegals. If a simple mistake was made, the penalty is low. If the illegal hiring was clearly intentional or through premeditated negligence, the penalty is harsh ... up to and including having your business shut down. The object here is to deny jobs to people who are in this country illegally.
    Step 2. Deny all but emergency services to people who are in this country illegally. This includes no driver's licenses. Illegals also would not be allowed to enroll in any college or university that receives government money.
    Step 3. Pass federal laws, or amend the Constitution if need be, to deny citizenship status to babies born to mothers in this country illegally.
    OK .. at this point you have the illegals heading home. They can't work. They can only get basic emergency services. The surroundings become decidedly unfriendly, and they go home.
    But wait! Realistically we all know that there are many American industries that need these people to work. No problem. The second phase of this solution sets up a guest worker program .. so here are the next steps:
    Step 4. Issue guest worker cards to foreign nationals who wish to come to the United States to work on a temporary basis. These guest worker cards can ONLY be issued by U.S. authorities in the countries in which the guest workers were born or of which they are citizens. No guest worker cards will be issued in the U.S.
    Step 5. Establish a network of government-licensed staffing agencies. These staffing agencies will be established solely to handle the demand for guest workers. An employer will place an order with the agency for a specific number of workers with specific skills for a specific period of time. The agency will then work through it's counterpart in Mexico or elsewhere to arrange for the needed workers and to deliver them to the employer for the work.
    Step 6. Either the agency or the employer will be responsible for housing for the temporary workers, as well as for any emergency medical services that may be needed.
    Step 7. The temporary worker will be paid by the agency, not by the employer. The agency will bill the employer for all costs and will pay the temporary worker from the money received by the employer. There will be severe penalties for any business or individual who makes a direct payment to a temporary worker or an illegal alien outside of the agency regime.
    Step 8. When the temporary work assignment is over there are no more payments made to the temporary worker. The worker is provided transportation back from whence he came. If he elects to try to stay in the country illegally ... where's he going to work? Besides ... staying here illegally results in the permanent revocation of his temporary worker card.
    Anyone have any problems with this plan? Any candidate is welcome to pick it up and run with it. I make no claim to originality. If you listened to my show you would realize that.
    MEXICAN LAWMAKERS DON'T LIKE ARIZONA'S IMMIGRATION LAWS
    A group of Mexican lawmakers have taken it upon themselves to make a trip to the United States to say they don't like tough immigration laws. Nine state legislators from Sonora traveled to Tucson, Arizona to tell 'em how they really feel about Arizona's new employer sanction law.
    Como se dice en espanol: "Mind your own damned business."
    Now get this, the Mexican lawmakers are upset because Arizona's law "will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state." Yeah ... all those Mexicans coming back home really bothers them.
    Excuse me, but just how is this Arizona's problem? These lawmakers say that Sonora can't handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools if the Mexicans return to their hometown. Again, why is this Arizona's problem?

A Mexican representative is upset because there is not one person living in Sonora who doesn't have a friend or relative working in Arizona ... gee, that's a scary thought. Imagine if every Mexican in Mexico had a family member living in the United States. Wait .. that's probably the case right now! But the representative also points out that this Arizona law is going to lead to the disintegration of the family. How's that? If the father comes home from his illegal journey to the U.S., how does that lead to the destruction of his family?
    Can we deny these idiots visas?
    IF I HAD TO GUESS TODAY?
    I would put my money on Hillary Rodham vs. Mitt Romney in the General election. The difference will be made by single women looking for a sugar daddy (mommy?) at the polls.
    But what do I know?

Source:http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    He took a page from Thompson.

OK, he has my attention now.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    I voted for him in the Michigan primary, but he needed a few more votes.

"Stupid should hurt."

Thread Information