Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO

Heath Ledger found dead in NYC apartment

Heath Ledger found dead in NYC apartment

28-year-old actor was nominated for Oscar for ‘Brokeback Mountain’

Breaking news

MSNBC News Services
    updated 13 minutes ago

NEW YORK - A New York Police Department spokesman says the actor Heath Ledger has been found dead at a downtown Manhattan residence.
    According to TMZ.com, Ledger, 28, was found dead in his bed in one of his residences in Soho by his housekeeper at 3:35 p.m. ET Tuesday.

The actor has a two-year-old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams. Ledger was set to play the Joker in the upcoming Batman film "The Dark Knight." He received an Academy Award nomination for his work in "Brokeback Mountain."
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    $5 bet - dope OD.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    $5 bet - dope OD.
    that's usually the case when celebs are found dead in a hotel or their apartment

and if that is the case, i have no sympathy. All these celebs who make tons of money and think they are better than the hard working average joes do this shit deserve to die!
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)

narcodog is offline Rookie
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    B.F.D. I hate it for his family though.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass View Post
    that's usually the case when celebs are found dead in a hotel or their apartment

and if that is the case, i have no sympathy. All these celebs who make tons of money and think they are better than the hard working average joes do this shit deserve to die!

Where is the compassion?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!!

Oh, sorry, I'm too early. Wrong celeb
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!!

Oh, sorry, I'm too early. Wrong celeb
    I've heard the LA Times already has her obituary on file.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Well, if so, I wish she would get it over with so I can watch the news again without hearing about her bullshit.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

slick628 is offline Rollin' Deep
    Verified LEO
    Found a separate article that stated that he was found in a bathtub with pills nearby.....I have sympathy for those who pass away and their family, but at the same time, i gettin real tired of hearin when celebrities die from self destruction. Yeah, I like Heath Ledger, sorry to see him leave us, but not looknig forward to the media blitz.
    "That's how we roll"

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by slick628 View Post
    Found a separate article that stated that he was found in a bathtub with pills nearby.....I have sympathy for those who pass away and their family, but at the same time, i gettin real tired of hearin when celebrities die from self destruction. Yeah, I like Heath Ledger, sorry to see him leave us, but not looknig forward to the media blitz.

It's being reported on television that he was found by his housekeeper at 3:30 pm, unconscious and naked on his bed, with a pill bottle near by, and it's being presumed as an OD. It's unknown what the pills are at this time.

OXCOPS is offline Usual Suspect
    If you are dumb enough to abuse pills, dope, etc., then I have no sympathy.

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    too bad, he was a decent actor....
    --

Ender

"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon..."

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    I have no sympathy for anyone who OD's. It is the ones left behind to clean up the mess I sympathize.

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

Illiy is offline Corporal
    They are reporting the pills to be sleeping pills....

I feel bad for his two year old... regardless of the cause she lost her father...
    FIGHT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiy View Post
    They are reporting the pills to be sleeping pills....

I feel bad for his two year old... regardless of the cause she lost her father...
    I know it was recently reported he had trouble sleeping and was having to take sleeping pills to get to sleep. Sounds like this may have been an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    I know it was recently reported he had trouble sleeping and was having to take sleeping pills to get to sleep. Sounds like this may have been an accident.
    They are reporting all kind of things right now... they are saying he had a substance abuse problem... but had been clean for a year or so... its hard to think that he wasn't much older then me...
    FIGHT ON!

When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

Verified LEO
    Where is the compassion?

I feel sorry for his kids and family but like slick has said, I have no compassion or sympathy for celebs who self destruct..matter of time Brittany Spears heads down the OD road

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiy View Post
    ... its hard to think that he wasn't much older then me...

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass View Post
    I feel sorry for his kids and family but like slick has said, I have no compassion or sympathy for celebs who self destruct..matter of time Brittany Spears heads down the OD road

I agree. Of all people, celebrities have more resources to get help than the average person. If it was genuinely accidental and not related to substance abuse, then it's truly tragic. However, if he had a substance abuse problem, it was just a matter of time.

Donut Aficionado is offline The Hillbilly Warlord
    Verified LEO
    Perfect, once my wife hears of this there will be a broke back mountain re-run at my house. Anybody wanna go get a beer while she does that??
    Insert witty comment and disclaimer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Eh... he was young... I feel bad... thats all...
    FIGHT ON!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information