Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Husband Arrested After Wife's Body Found in Freezer

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,326268,00.html

SYLVESTER, Ga. A southwest Georgia man has been charged with murder after his wife's body was found in a freezer.
    Family members contacted authorities Friday after going to the home to work on the freezer and finding the body of Linda White, 55, Georgia Bureau of Investigation assistant special agent in charge Mark Pro said.
    Investigator say Jacob White, 27, was inside the home when deputies arrived. He was taken to the Worth County Jail for questioning. Authorities charged him with murder Saturday, Pro said.
    Linda White's body has been taken to the GBI Crime Lab in DeKalb County for an autopsy.
    Jacob White remains in jail.
    Investigators said Monday that authorities were called to the home three times Jan. 21 for domestic disturbances. They believe Linda White might have been killed the next day, GBI special agent in charge Mike Lewis said.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Hmm.. she was 55, he's 27. FBI calls it a clue.

I'd say he's definitely a cold-blooded killer.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Thread Information