Welcome to the APBWeb.
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Terminator's Avatar
    Terminator is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    16,064
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs down Judge cuts 34 year old perverts sentence in half after deciding there was "real love" between him and the 13 year old girl

    A 34-year-old Italian man who had sex with a 13-year-old girl has had his sentence cut by a two-thirds because a court decided there was "real love" between the pair.
    Antonio de Pascale, a butcher from Vicenza, admitted that he had a four-month long relationship with the girl, who sent him a stream of torrid text messages on his mobile phone.
    His lawyers argued, however, that there was a "deep tenderness" between him and the girl and that he had "fallen head over heels in love" after a sexual encounter in his car. They said the girl had consented to every action.
    The court in Vicenza accepted their opinion and sentenced de Pascale to only one year and four months in jail out of a possible 12-year term.
    Because of a general amnesty for anyone who receives a sentence of less than three years, de Pascale is unlikely to serve any prison time for his Lolita-esque romance.
    Antonio Marziale, the president of the Association for the Protection of the Rights of Minors, said the decision was "execrable".
    He said: "It is not right to judge whether or not a 13-year-old girl is willing. The law should safeguard young girls who are too immature to make these decisions against adults without scruples."
    However, Simonetta Matone, a judge in Rome, said the law must "always look to be reasonable in these cases".
    She added: "Every relationship is a relationship and the real maturity, whether physical or psychological, of the minor must be weighed, with the help of experts."
    The court decision has unleashed a wave of condemnation in Italy, and even authors of teen novels stepped forward to caution their readers against early sexual encounters.
    Federico Moccia, the author of Excuse Me But I Love You, said: "This seems a very strange situation to me. Obviously in a relationship between a child and an adult, the adult has to stop himself. A girl has to be able to value the situation, and a girl this young is certainly not capable. My appeal to 13-year-olds is to wait for your time."

  2. #2
    Wolven's Avatar
    Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    10-06-07
    Location
    Heaven on Earth
    Posts
    4,061
    Rep Power
    1322607
    Nice.

    The world is going to hell in a hand basket when it is ok that a 34 year old man and a 13 year old girl are in love so sex is ok. Loser couldn't even find anyone legal..let alone near his own age. That judge has no sense what so ever.
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

  3. #3
    CTR man's Avatar
    CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Join Date
    05-20-06
    Location
    Ceres, CA
    Posts
    4,965
    Rep Power
    1169036
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolven View Post
    Nice.

    The world is going to hell in a hand basket when it is ok that a 34 year old man and a 13 year old girl are in love so sex is ok. Loser couldn't even find anyone legal..let alone near his own age. That judge has no sense what so ever.

    I agree, it truly is sad that morons such as this exist.


    Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

    Not a LEO

    In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.









  4. #4
    lewisipso's Avatar
    lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    02-02-07
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    14,721
    Rep Power
    6936012
    It's amazing how judges are allowed to make whatever sentences they feel like.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

    We are who we choose to be.

    R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012


  5. #5
    HudsonHawk's Avatar
    HudsonHawk is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    01-17-06
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,535
    Rep Power
    1710441
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    His lawyers argued... that he had "fallen head over heels in love" after a sexual encounter in his car.
    Even by the Italian court's absurd logic - there was no "love" during the first sexual encounter. Lock up the pedo and throw away the key!
    "never bring paws to a gunfight" - Jenna

  6. #6
    gozling's Avatar
    gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    Join Date
    06-28-06
    Location
    O'ahu Hawaii
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    610543
    hmmmmm
    would be neat to put that judge under some secret watch
    and i wonder if he is mormon? lol

    come on folks... its the 1700's... dont you know???
    13 year old girls are wife material

    unfreaking real
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

    We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

    An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

    His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

  7. #7
    CTR man's Avatar
    CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Join Date
    05-20-06
    Location
    Ceres, CA
    Posts
    4,965
    Rep Power
    1169036
    Quote Originally Posted by gozling View Post
    hmmmmm
    would be neat to put that judge under some secret watch
    and i wonder if he is mormon? lol

    come on folks... its the 1700's... dont you know???
    13 year old girls are wife material

    unfreaking real

    What would being Mormon have to do with it? Polygamy was abolished in the 1880's when Utah became a state. True, there are some fundamentalist groups out there that still practice early marriage and polygamy but are in no way associated with the mainstream body of the LDS Church. In fact, they are excommunicated if found doing so. The Church wasn't established until 1830 anyways.

    I think that because this is Europe, more specifically Italy in this story that perhaps they are stuck in the stone ages as you say. Unfortunately there are still some countries in this world that practice early marriage. I don't think its right but also I think that some of these countries have a shorter life span and are not as advanced as us here. Possibly even Mexico and some other South of the border countries practice this way of living too?

    Just trying to find relevance here.


    Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

    Not a LEO

    In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.









  8. #8
    CW Mock's Avatar
    CW Mock is offline Trooper
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    06-05-07
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    636
    Rep Power
    409857
    Quote Originally Posted by CTR man View Post
    What would being Mormon have to do with it? Polygamy was abolished in the 1880's when Utah became a state. True, there are some fundamentalist groups out there that still practice early marriage and polygamy but are in no way associated with the mainstream body of the LDS Church. In fact, they are excommunicated if found doing so. The Church wasn't established until 1830 anyways.

    I think that because this is Europe, more specifically Italy in this story that perhaps they are stuck in the stone ages as you say. Unfortunately there are still some countries in this world that practice early marriage. I don't think its right but also I think that some of these countries have a shorter life span and are not as advanced as us here. Possibly even Mexico and some other South of the border countries practice this way of living too?

    Just trying to find relevance here.
    +1
    "I have an open door policy on tickets ... if I have to open my door, you are getting a ticket. If I turn on those lights, somebody has to pay the electric bill."

    The opinions given in my posts and comments
    DO NOT reflect any of the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "CW Mock" on LEF/Officer Resource.

  9. #9
    gozling's Avatar
    gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    Join Date
    06-28-06
    Location
    O'ahu Hawaii
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    610543
    Quote Originally Posted by CTR man View Post
    What would being Mormon have to do with it? Polygamy was abolished in the 1880's when Utah became a state. True, there are some fundamentalist groups out there that still practice early marriage and polygamy but are in no way associated with the mainstream body of the LDS Church. In fact, they are excommunicated if found doing so. The Church wasn't established until 1830 anyways.

    unfortunately spending time in Utah jaded me a bit... yeah those few fundamentalists left a bad taste in my mouth- however it is more widespread than what is noted. Maybe not the mainstream body of that church, but it was practiced pretty wide and accepted by a large group of folks, from what I saw...
    anyway...

    my point was more on the end of things getting to the point of rediculous
    the 1700's comment was just out my ass and not related to the mormon thing... again to make a sarcastic point of just how retarded it all is

    sorry to have hit a hot button there with you.... but the whole mormon society in my eyes really was fucked up from what i saw... though that was just one part of this country- be it back woods and all.

    I think that because this is Europe, more specifically Italy in this story that perhaps they are stuck in the stone ages as you say. Unfortunately there are still some countries in this world that practice early marriage. I don't think its right but also I think that some of these countries have a shorter life span and are not as advanced as us here. Possibly even Mexico and some other South of the border countries practice this way of living too?

    Just trying to find relevance here.
    the relevance was sarcastic in nature in that i am so sick and tired of children and adults... finding it retarded- i thus posted just as retarded....
    humor lost sorry... next time i wil make sure to make a verbal note that i mean all of whoever in religions and countries marry kids....
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

    We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

    An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

    His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

  10. #10
    CTR man's Avatar
    CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Join Date
    05-20-06
    Location
    Ceres, CA
    Posts
    4,965
    Rep Power
    1169036
    Quote Originally Posted by CW Mock View Post
    +1
    Thanks CW Mock, I knew I could count on you.

    No worries Gozling, I think the fundamentalists leave a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths. Possibly a lot of the Utah backwoods, especially down towards Arizona is this way. Thats where these offenders like to hang out but they generally like to stay away from the Salt Lake Valley and the main part of the church. I have heard that these societies jump across the state border when ever they feel threatened.

    I agree with you, the whole child marriage thing is retarded. I don't condone it at all. Neither should anyone else.

    I'm sure you might know who Warren Jefts is? He is the self proclaimed prophet of his own fundamentalist group who was on the FBI most wanted list and was caught recently.

    Also the Elizabeth Smart kidnapping comes to mind. Brian David Mitchell and his wife Wanda Barzee should be ashamed for what they did to that poor girl. Unfortunately they have been found incompetent to stand trial. I am elated that Elizabeth was found and hope she can lead some resemblance of a normal life.


    Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

    Not a LEO

    In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.









  11. #11
    gozling's Avatar
    gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    Join Date
    06-28-06
    Location
    O'ahu Hawaii
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    610543



    yeah those names make the hairs on the back of my neck go grrr..

    i cant even imagine starting to live after what that girl went through
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

    We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

    An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

    His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

 

 

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 11-14-09, 07:46 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •