Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Angry North Carolina man charged for performing circumcisions on his children with a utility knife

A North Carolina man faces charges that he used a utility knife to circumcise two of his 11 children, police say.
    Investigators tell the Charlotte Observer that Johnny Marlowe's wife and another women gave birth to boys in 2005 and 2006. “He took it upon himself to circumcise both of those kids,” Caldwell County Sheriff’s Detective Shelly Hartley tells the Gaston Gazette. “I do have reports that one was injured and bled extensively. He would not allow the women to take the baby to the doctor. In the reports I have he used his utility knife to do it.”
    The paper says Marlowe told a reporter he follows a "polygamist lifestyle" and has performed circumcisions on three of his sons. “Everybody has their own opinion,” Marlowe is quoted as saying during a jailhouse interview in November. “If I felt I was doing something wrong to my children, I wouldn’t do it.”
    But WBTV-TV reports the 32-year-old is serving time in the Gaston County Jail for assaulting his wife and neglecting his children. When he's released, the detective says she will serve him with felony warrants related to two of the homemade circumcisions.
    "I have never seen anything like this before," Hartley tells the Observer. "Everyone I work with, we were talking this morning -- they say, 'I think about this case every day.' And I'm the mother of two boys, so I think about it every day, too."

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I hope he doesn't get half off of his sentence..........
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

JAYBIRD33081 is offline CAT: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    what the hell is wrong with the guy... poor kids man

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    I hope he doesn't get half off of his sentence..........
    half off his wanker would be a good start.
    --

Ender

"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon..."

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    half off his wanker would be a good start.

+1
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information