Welcome to the APBWeb.
    cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO

Yet ANOTHER anti-Marine town!!!

U. S. Marines had permission with the Toledo police dept to conduct urban warfare drills in a designated area and an empty building. The mayor found out and ordered them out the city.

Don't bother trying to find the city of Toledo's government website. It (conveniently?) crashed not long after news of this story got on the internet.

Perhaps he should move to Berkeley, CA or San Franciso, CA and run for office. With his anti-military attitude he'd win in a landslide in either of those two cities.

The mayor’s spokesperson, Brian Schwartz said, “The mayor asked them to leave because they frighten people . . . "
    Ummm, isn't that what Marines are supposed to do? Thank goodness for the U. S. Marines!

http://www.nbc24.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=94192

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I just read that and was going to post it. Ridiculous.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    According to a local TV station, the mayor said it was because he and the council didn't have advance notice of the training.

The military and the police said the planning for the training began over a month ago and final meetings happened in January and that notices were released to the paper and television media at least a week ahead of time before the training was to begin.

Duhhh, helloooo, Mr. Mayor. Wake the heck up and read the paper or watch your local news.

Oh, now it's time to try and cover your hiney, Mr. Mayor. I think you blew it.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Beserkly and San Fransicko can fall off into the Pacific Ocean for all I care. As it has been said before, "If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them." I would sure like to see him come down to Camp Pendleton, Twenty-nine Palms CA and pull this crap. I believe San Diego is also very pro military.

Not all of CA is like this, I swear. Its only the highly populated cities that pull this crap.

Just cut California at the San Andreas fault line. That would solve a lot of problems.

Take all these anti military people, group them all together, and let them form their own country. I'll laugh if they get taken over.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Thread Information