Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO

Skater In Baltimore Cop Video Says He Knows He Was Wrong

How about have a little respect for authority! stupid ass punk kids these day's..no respect whatsoever

Skater In Baltimore Cop Video Says He Knows He Was Wrong

Officer Caught On Tape Hitting Teen

POSTED: 7:14 am EST February 14, 2008
    UPDATED: 11:32 am EST February 14, 2008

BALTIMORE -- The 14-year-old whose run-in with an irate Baltimore police officer was posted on YouTube said he knew he was "100 percent wrong" for skateboarding in a prohibited area.
    However, Eric Bush said the the officer overreacted and wouldn't have a job if it were up to him. The officer, Salvatore Rivieri, has been suspended pending an investigation.
    Bush said he doesn't feel sorry for Rivieri at all.
    The video shows Rivieri putting Bush in a headlock, pushing him to the ground and threatening to hit Bush, who repeatedly refers to the officer as as "dude" or "man."
    The incident was caught on camera, and since it was uploaded on YouTube Saturday, it has been viewed more than 300,000 times. Raw Video: Click Here to see the alleged police assault caught on tape .
    Slideshow: Caught On Tape: Officer Accused Of Assaulting Skater
    Tony Santo, 15, taped the incident last summer.
    Bush said he and his friends often have run-ins with police for skateboarding. Santo said he sometimes uses a camcorder to tape the interactions with police because they find humor in getting yelled at by officers.

http://www.nbc4.com/news/15299099/detail.html
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    I am all for kicking this kids ass up one side of the street and down the other
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Eric Bush said the the officer overreacted and wouldn't have a job if it were up to him.
    For some reason this statement, coming from a 14 year old, really steams me, whether the officer was wrong or not. He has no idea the ramifications of losing the job to the officer and his family.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Jks9199 is offline The Reason People Hate Cops & Causer of War
    Verified LEO
    I don't have major problems with the use of force; I do think the rant was unprofessional. I bet the rant is what'll end up getting the cop in trouble more than the use of force. (Kid had attitude, refusing to comply with directions; skateboard could easily be either a weapon or a means of escape... We are permitted to use reasonable force to detain a person suspected to be committing a crime -- like skateboarding in violation of the law, which can also equal destruction of property.)
    Voting against incumbents until we get a Congress that does its job.

TASER: almost as good as alcohol for teaching white boys to dance

"Don't suffer from PTSD -- Go out and cause it!"
    -- Col. David Grossman, US Army, ret.

All opinions expressed are my own and are not official statements of my employer.

Tgace334 is offline illegitimus non carborundum
    A few days off [with pay] and a letter should suffice as far as Im concerned. He could have handled it better, but in the end big f'in deal.
    All right. Come out with your hands up, two cups of coffee, an auto freshener that says Capricorn, and something with coconut on it! -Chief Wiggum

Vendetta is offline Today, We are All Hokies
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgace334 View Post
    A few days off [with pay] and a letter should suffice as far as Im concerned. He could have handled it better, but in the end big f'in deal.
    Oh im sure the punk will end up as a piller in the community
    "And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway", Buford T. Justice

#1 Rule in Police: Sometimes its easier to ask Forgiveness than it is to ask Permission

No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

Thread Information