Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Man strikes woman at bus stop on his way to anger class

A man on his way to anger management class became angry and struck a woman, authorities said.

Justin John Boudin, 27, pleaded guilty Friday to fifth-degree assault in Ramsey County District Court and can expect to face a sentence for time served in jail, at least 120 days, and probation when he is sentenced May 5, the county attorney's office said.

According to a criminal complaint, Boudin was waiting at a bus stop on Aug. 29 when he accosted a 59-year-old woman and others.

"Why don't you show me some respect?" he allegedly yelled at the woman.

When she took out a cell phone to call police, he hit her in the face, according to the complaint. When a 63-year-old man tried to stop Boudin, Boudin hit him with a blue folder -- which fell on the ground -- and fled.

Police tracked him down through the folder, which included Boudin's anger management homework and his name, the complaint said.

10:07 PM CST, February 29, 2008 ST. PAUL, Minn. -

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...tory?track=rss

gopherpuckfan is offline I'm from the government and I'm here to help
    Verified LEO
    We have some upstanding citizens here!

I think this was in the same area as the toe-licker from last year.
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Anger management was probably lost when he was quite young. Anger management for him now has to be given freely by someone he can't whip.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    Anger management is a joke! What this tool needs is to be taken out back and taught some respect. Hitting a woman is weak as hell, hitting an old woman is grounds for a FUBAR
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
    Anger management is a joke! What this tool needs is to be taken out back and taught some respect. Hitting a woman is weak as hell, hitting an old woman is grounds for a FUBAR
    agreed.

this problem is nothing that a year in traction can't fix.
    --

Ender

"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon..."

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Jeez, you guys can't expect him to stop cold turkey. He just has to minimize bitch slapping old ladies until he can completely stop.

Thread Information