Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

If you're going to expose yourself at a coffee shop, don't buy a coffee using a credit card

A Redding registered sex offender was arrested Tuesday after allegedly exposing himself to an employee at a drive-through coffee shop the day before, a Redding police spokesman said.
    Sgt. John Ostrowski said that officers on Monday responded to the Coffee Cruz Thru on North Market Street in Redding after an employee called 911 to report that a customer had exposed himself to her that morning.
    Ostrowski said the employee, 20, told officers it was the second time that the man, later identified as Kevin Charles Taylor, 41, had exposed himself to her in as many weeks.
    The first incident occurred as Taylor drove past the restaurant's drive-up window, Ostrowski said. On Monday, he exposed himself inside the store, Ostrowski said.
    Ostrowski didn't know if Taylor had purchased a beverage before or after he exposed himself, but officers were able to identify him Monday thanks to a credit card receipt he'd left, Ostrowski said.
    Investigators telephoned Taylor, who has a history of indecent exposure arrests, and asked him to come into the Redding Police Department for an interview, Ostrowski said.
    He subsequently was arrested on suspicion of two misdemeanor charges of failing to register as a sex offender and one felony count of suspicion of indecent exposure.

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    It is criminals like this that make my job damn easy.

JOB SECURITY!
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    Arrested, what! Hey, I bet if I followed you guys around I'd catch a couple of you hanging out at a coffee shop...
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    hmph. Exposing yourself at a drive thru window while buying hot liquid.

I wonder what a quick-thinking employee would do?

"oops!"
    --

Ender

"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon..."

TheeBadOne is offline Why so serious?
    Verified LEO
    Ender, wanna hang out tonight?
    "When I'm driving along and I see a sign that says, CAUTION: SMALL CHILDREN AHEAD,
    I slow down, and then it occurs to me, I'm not afraid of small children"!

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheeBadOne View Post
    Ender, wanna hang out tonight?
    absolutely.

not.
    --

Ender

"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon..."

jcsdscott is offline The short minister
    Verified LEO
    I wonder if he bought coffee and a long john?
    Romans 8:28-31

"Anima Sana In Corpore Sano"

The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Sheriff, County Board, or any member of my department.

Thread Information