Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Marine that Defended Flag will not face charges.

My only hope is that one of these POS walked away with a bloody nose.

http://newsok.com/article/3217546/1205811955

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Don't bet on it. The military seems to out to screw you nowadays. Read this transcript:

ILT Niles was assigned as a PL in the 615th
    MP Co which was assigned to the 709th for OIF I. In July 2003, 1LT Niles assaulted 2 criminals who were being held at the A1 Taji IP Station after they destroyed the rennovations to the detention cell. I suspended him from his duties, conducted a commander's inquiry, and forwarded my findings to my brigade commander.
    The JAG grabbed a hold of it and it went forward to CJTF-7 where it was finally determined that the officer should be courtmartialed.
    I believe this was based on the fact that the Abu Ghraib scandal had just broken in the press.

The commander only wanted non-judicial punishment, but JAG (REMF) wanted something to do so they charged him. (if you don't know what REMF is, it is Rear Echelon Mother F++kers)

You can read the whole 188 pages at: http://www.aclu.org/projects/foiasea.../DOD047076.pdf

This part of the transcript starts on page 19. Now, I am no friend of the ACLU, but I found it while doing something else.

Anyway, its an interesting read.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Oh man, I love to read stories like that.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

kjlaw is online now Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    Good for him and I would have done the same thing.
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.

Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06

Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

Thread Information