Welcome to the APBWeb.
    TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer

Talking Oh boo hoo... A Frightening Incident at Vista Ridge Mall

http://www.planetfeedback.com/genera...ge+mall/308352

When I first saw this in a police web alert, I thought it might be a mugging, robbery or rape or something at our local mall... But Duhhh... Nice job scaring this little crybaby, you brutes.

A Frightening Incident at Vista Ridge Mall

by Shaunda W. written to General Growth Properties
    Posted Sun April 13, 2008 12:00 pm
    Write a Letter to this Company

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Me and my family and friends, just experienced a frightening incident at Vista Ridge Mall in Lewisville Tx, a General Growth Properties. My daughter was there for a movie that let out around 11pm. While I was on my way there, she and her friends were told, they had to leave the property in 2 minutes or they would receive a citation. My teen was very scared because she's never experience anything like this before. She and her friends had to literally run from the movie to the Exxon on Macarthur/3040.

I was about 15 minutes away and had to speed to get there because, I could hear the horror in her voice of being in trouble with the police. She's never had this type of treatment ever.

It's very discouraging to go some place and spend money and then be told to get off the property, ASAP or receive a citation. I'm not sure what the procedure is for people leaving the movies but, I would like to hear from someone. We spent a lot of time and money going to Vista Ridge Mall on a weekly basis. I'd rather go to spend my money somewhere else then to have my teen, treated this way and she's done nothing but wait for her parent to pick her up.

Give parents time to pick up the children prior to you kicking them off the property after they have spent their parents money at your mall and train your employees to treat people they way, they would like their family members to be treated. Your Vision Statement says, "It's the Experience that keeps your shoppers coming back. If the "Experience my daughter had tonight happens to other families, they will not comeback.. You may also want to go over the CORE Philosophy again with your employees.

Regards,
    Shaunda

My guess, Shaunda, is that your little crybaby and her friends were run off for disturbing other customers or violating the curfew, you think?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quit leaving your children unattended all day at the mall and they won't call the police complaining about all the loiterers.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Thread Information