Welcome to the APBWeb.
    TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer

Killer Reveals Graphic Details in Shooting Wife and Two Children

Ok, I've heard enough... Convene the jury, vote, execute, have lunch.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages/...Y&pageId=1.1.1

'I Can't Control Myself'

Last Edited: Friday, 02 May 2008, 10:26 PM CDT
    Created: Friday, 02 May 2008, 4:14 PM CDT [IMG]

Michael Turner, 29, as he describes shooting
    his wife and two children.

GRAPHIC VIDEO: 'I Can't Control Myself'

By Kevin Boie

In a jailhouse interview on Friday, a man charged with fatally shooting his wife and injuring his two children admitted to the crime.

Michael Turner said he was in a fit of rage when he opened fire in the family's Mesquite home on Wednesday morning.

The 29-year-old said he killed the woman, 31-year-old Monique Turner, because, he said, she planned to turn him in to police for an outstanding warrant.

At the beginning of his interview with FOX 4, Turner asked reporter Scott Sayres if he could convince jailers to allow him to shower.

"I still got that girl blood on me from the day it happened. You heard me?" Turner said. "Put that on the news."

Turner said while he intended to kill his wife, he did not mean to shoot the children.

"I shot their momma," Turner said. "I'm terribly sorry, man, for shooting them kids. It was just, like, I guess, it was motherly instinct that -- when the gun went off -- to cover her kids up Ö and I just kept shooting," he said. "I had a .45 caliber pistol, you heard me? All I had to do was pull the trigger one time at them kids and they were dead. So that just goes to show you I didnít just target them kids."

The children, ages 11 and 7, were wounded but expected to recover. An 8-month-old who was also in the home when the shooting happened was not hurt.

Turner said despite being shot, his wife was able to tell the children that she loved them. He said he then put the children in the bathroom and returned to his wife to finish her off.

"I shot her and then beat her to death. You heard me?" he said.

He has no regrets, he said. "Not for killing her, no," he said. However, Turner said he was sorry that his children were wounded.

He also said that it was probably best that he was in jail and likely to serve a long prison sentence. [No, that's not best - Hopefully your stay on death row is very short, asshole. ]

"I canít control myself," he said. "If you done tick me off to a way that I canít handle it, I'm going to do something to you, man."

Turner is charged with murder and two counts of attempted capital murder and is being held on $3 million bond.

He faces three other charges from three different cities, including one for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and two involving drugs.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

jcsdscott is offline The short minister
    Verified LEO
    It is truly sickening to even read this. He's sorry for nothing especially since he's playing the card to the reporter about "they won't let me shower". God will prevail and justice will be served.
    Romans 8:28-31

"Anima Sana In Corpore Sano"

The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Sheriff, County Board, or any member of my department.

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    A true waste of skin.
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    air burglar
    Somebody Please, what the hell is that smell?

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

The views, opinions, stupid off the cuff comments, mouthy, obnoxious, thoughtless, etc etc etc are not always or even some of the time the belief of my department, so bugger off!

deputysykes is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    For you a gift.....eternal fire and gnashing of teath. You heard me!
    I'm not ruining your life, you are, and I'm just going to write a short story about it.

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    i really can't think of anything to say to this...

no remorse... absolute piece of crap waste of air...

and he doesn't think it's a problem that his bullets hit his kids... "motherly instinct"... piece of crap
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

ryan36002 is offline Senior Officer
    Verified LEO
    It hurts just listening to the ignorant s.o.b.

How much money could the state raise by raffling off the opportunity to pull the trigger at this fucker's execution? You could sell the tickets nationwide and use the funds to support his kids thru college.
    "You will learn more with your ears than you will your mouth!"

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Be glad that this didn't happen here in California. If it did and he made it to death row, he could very well be there for 25 years exhausting appeal after appeal. Sometimes I hate this state and I am a native born Californian. Damned Liberals.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Thread Information