Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

At least SOMEONE over there gets to carry!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354341,00.html

LONDON Police say a suspected gunman has died after trading fire with officers while holed up in a house in a wealthy west London neighborhood.
    Marksmen from Britain's Metropolitan police laid siege to the house in Markham Square in the affluent area of Chelsea for four hours Tuesday after reports of a man firing shots in a house there shortly before 5 p.m.
    Armed police exchanged gunfire several times with the man who later died, a police spokesman said on condition of anonymity in line with force policy.
    The spokesman said he could not say whether the man was shot dead by officers because an investigation was being opened by Britain's police watchdog, the Independent Police Complaints Commission.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    Laid seige? I am picturing long ladders, a bunch of flaming arrows and some catapults being involved.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

Thread Information