Welcome to the APBWeb.
    bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

its a weird world

TUXTLA GUTIERREZ, Mexico (AP) -- A donkey is doing time in southern Mexico for assault and battery.
    The animal was locked up at a local jail that normally holds people for public drunkenness and other disturbances after it bit and kicked two men near a ranch in Chiapas state, police said Monday.
    Officer Sinar Gomez said the donkey will remain behind bars until its owner agrees to pay the men's medical bills.
    "Around here, if someone commits a crime they are jailed," Gomez said - "no matter who they are."

LONDON (AP) -- A judge has reprimanded a British pensioner who plagued his neighbors by repeatedly playing Bruce Springteen's hit "Born in the U.S.A." at high volume in the early hours.
    John Norman, a 61-year-old, was on Tuesday given a three week anti-social behavior order, or ASBO, after residents living close to his home complained.
    Prosecutors told a court in Mansfield in northern England that officials received more than 100 complaints. Neighbors said Norman blasted out the Springsteen hit on repeat night after night.
    Norman's ASBO, a punishment designed for troublesome youths, bans him from playing loud music for three weeks. The court can also impose a further ban and he can be jailed if he doesn't comply.

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by bayern View Post
    A donkey is doing time in southern Mexico for assault and battery...
    I thought at first glance this article was talking about that donkey I saw in that one show once in Tijuana. Everybody associated with that affair deserved some time in the pokey.

Ha ha....pokey! Get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Thread Information